Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Call me blimp

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 7:37 PM
  • 4 Replies
I feel like the good year blimp. I hate this. I always have that hunger feeling and if I don't eat I get an upset stomach. What is wrong with me? I hate this feeling.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
nlonnon
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 7:43 PM
Are you eating enough calories and drinking enough water?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CarrieSymes
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 7:50 PM

What kinds of foods are you eating? I also have the same issues from time to time. The main reason for mine is that I am allergic to dairy products and my belly just does not like it. 

how many times a day are you eating? You should be feeding your body every few hours. even with just a little snack that isn't that many calories will help.

lovingmommywife
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 8:31 PM
I think I ate more then what I'm suppose to today. I just kept eating

Quoting nlonnon:

Are you eating enough calories and drinking enough water?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovingmommywife
by on Aug. 28, 2012 at 8:35 PM
I'm eating whatever I find. From left over chicken yesterday and stuffing, chips, animal cookies, yogurt, fruit snacks and then dinner BBQ chicken and corn (I didn't eat alot of dinner). But all day just kept eating. I drink 3 bottles of water which is half my body weight (well its almost 4) which I will drink before the night is over.

Quoting CarrieSymes:

What kinds of foods are you eating? I also have the same issues from time to time. The main reason for mine is that I am allergic to dairy products and my belly just does not like it. 

how many times a day are you eating? You should be feeding your body every few hours. even with just a little snack that isn't that many calories will help.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN