Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Do You Eat Fiber One Snacks?

Posted by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 4:10 PM
  • 26 Replies

I was wondering if anyone eats Fiber One snacks, like the bars or brownies that are 90 calories, and what do you think of them? Are they a good, healthy snack option in between meals? What healthy snacks do you carry with you when you're on the go?

by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 4:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
monkeybelle83
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 4:10 PM

I've had them. They're not bad, but I can't have more than 1 a day or my body freaks out from the fiber lol

ConnorMom228
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 4:12 PM
I eat the brownie. It's ok. A bit dry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuvMyBoy08
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 4:13 PM
They're not bad, good if I have a sweet tooth, but can't eat too many, too much sugar added
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eema.gray
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 4:15 PM

No I don't.

I keep a trail mix of nuts, fruit, jerky, and some seasonings on me at all times.  Usually have some veggie sticks and dip tucked away somewhere as well.

luzngkntrl
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Quoting LuvMyBoy08:

They're not bad, good if I have a sweet tooth, but can't eat too many, too much sugar added

Hi there:) What else do you eat when you have a sweet tooth that's not loaded with too much sugar? Thanks!

luzngkntrl
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 4:19 PM

Quoting eema.gray:

No I don't.

I keep a trail mix of nuts, fruit, jerky, and some seasonings on me at all times.  Usually have some veggie sticks and dip tucked away somewhere as well.

The trail mix sounds so good:)...do you make it yourself or buy it? (recipe please if you make it yourself-thanks!)

eema.gray
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 4:22 PM

I use about 2 C mixed nuts (no peanuts, just tree nuts), about 1 C dried fruit, and about the same amount of jerky.  I add a couple T coconut oil, salt, pepper, dry ground chilies, and something called asam powder (it's unripe mangos that have been dried and turned into powder, it has this wonderful sour-ish quality that balances the sweet, salty, and hot), no measurements on those, I just taste and adjust as necessary.

Quoting luzngkntrl:

Quoting eema.gray:

No I don't.

The trail mix sounds so good:)...do you make it yourself or buy it? (recipe please if you make it yourself-thanks!)

"I am only one, but I am still one; I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do." ~~ Edward Everett Hale 1822-1909
LuvMyBoy08
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 4:31 PM
I usually eat the jello sugar free puddings

Quoting luzngkntrl:

Quoting LuvMyBoy08:

Hi there:) What else do you eat when you have a sweet tooth that's not loaded with too much sugar? Thanks!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Trackerchick
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 4:38 PM
I will eat the 90 cal peanut butter bar occasionally. I do ww and it is 2 pts. It does the trick if I want something sweet.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
luzngkntrl
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 4:58 PM

Quoting eema.gray:

I use about 2 C mixed nuts (no peanuts, just tree nuts), about 1 C dried fruit, and about the same amount of jerky.  I add a couple T coconut oil, salt, pepper, dry ground chilies, and something called asam powder (it's unripe mangos that have been dried and turned into powder, it has this wonderful sour-ish quality that balances the sweet, salty, and hot), no measurements on those, I just taste and adjust as necessary.

Quoting luzngkntrl:

Quoting eema.gray:

No I don't.

Thanks for info!:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN