I am happy the scale has moved a bit this week. ;) And I noticed I've been at this for 80 weeks now and I've lost exactly 88 lbs! yay!!!
I started at 229.0 and now I'm 141.0. I'm not overweight anymore and I haven't been for a couple of weeks! :D
I don't really have any great new progress pics but .....
and these "afters" are a bit older
1. Daily logging on myfitnesspal. And I mean I have logged everything everyday! Started around 1800 calories, slowly got down to around 1600 for a long time, recently upped to 1800-ish again.
2. Exercise 6 days per week. started out with exercise bike, added in Jillian DVDs, eventually got to where I was mostly doing DVDs. A few months ago I had to quit DVDs because of hip problems so now I do elliptical-like machines and weight lifting at the gym.
3. My food diary has improved a lot in terms of the quality of food. I still eat plenty of treats but I find that I eat a lot less processed foods now. I usually eat out once or twice per week, usually at subway.
4. Like all us, I'm pretty busy! I work 1st shift and my husband works 2nd shift and weekends. 2 young kids. I used to always work out after they went to bed but now I do during my lunch break at work. I fix some food over the weekend to last through the week and I cook quick things a lot, like fajitas, eggs and guacamole, etc.
5. patience! 1 week of no weight loss does not equal a plateau. 3 weeks might but just keep on going! lol
6. Apparently I like the hand on hip pose for my progress pics ;)
did I miss anything?
My ultimate goal is to get into the 130s. AND STAY THERE! lol