Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How Much Water Do You Drink?

How much water do you drink a day?

Do you prefer your water to be bottled, filtered or from the tap?

How much water will you drink today?

What other beverages do you drink to stay hydrated?

A healthy womans adequate water intake is at least 2.2 liters per day for normal body function. Drinking eight 8oz glasses of water is roughly 1.9 liters. You will need a higher water intake if you are active.

Why water is important:

• Water flushes toxins out of our vital organs.
  • Lack of water can lead to dehydration. Dehydration will make you tired, draining your energy levels.
  • Drinking water helps control your between meal cravings
  • Energizes your muscles
  • Keeps your skin hydrated which allows us to maintain a youthful appearance
  • Maintains healthy bowel function

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:31 AM
Replies (21-30):
ashleigh24
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:58 AM
I try to drink about 4 or 5 water bottles a day but I refill with my filtered water. I prefer bottled water but I'll drink tap too I just mix it with crystal light packet to taste yummy. I plan on drinking a couple of bottled water today but im going on a field trip so I forget to drink when I'm busy. So I'll try to remember todat just because you asked :) I also drink vitamin water which is yummy and helps me on days that I'm exhausted. I love water and luckily so does my dd!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
haileys_mommy06
by Jenn on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:59 AM

To me water is water. I drink it everyday and try to get in 8-10 cups a day. I love water! 

SAHMto_2
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:59 AM

Either bottled or filtered. I make an effort to gt at least 64oz a day and usually surpass it. I have a large bottle I carry around all day and I make sure to go through it at least 4 times.

5forjulie
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:00 AM

4-5 glasses a day

I like it from the refrigerator 

TurboMom81
by Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:00 AM

I don't drink as much as I should. I do about 16 oz of tap water, 24 oz of Propel Zero, the rest is Coffee and Pepsi Max

yadira1980
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:01 AM
Out of the fridge
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmberMerrell
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:03 AM
Some days it's as little as 3-16 oz bottles of water. Other days I get at least 6-16 oz bottles. Before I had dd I HATED water & refused to drink it. Now as long as it is bottled & ice cold I can drink a ton. I'm going to shoot to drink 6 bottles today. One down so far.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dimples303
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:05 AM
I try to drink 70oz a day. I just keep tap water in the fridge so it's always super cold. I'm trying to just stick with water and only water for a while.
SMG1120
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:05 AM
I drink at least a gallon of water a day, if not more most of the time. I've always been like. My mom says that when I was little she would buy my brother and I a soda to share and that I would throw a fit because I wanted water. I'm a water drinker and that's all I will drink 99% of the time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bmat
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:10 AM

I strive to drink that much, but I end up busy and forget.  I drink from the tap, also tea, coffee, cran juice.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN