Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How Much Water Do You Drink?

How much water do you drink a day?

Do you prefer your water to be bottled, filtered or from the tap?

How much water will you drink today?

What other beverages do you drink to stay hydrated?

A healthy womans adequate water intake is at least 2.2 liters per day for normal body function. Drinking eight 8oz glasses of water is roughly 1.9 liters. You will need a higher water intake if you are active.

Why water is important:

• Water flushes toxins out of our vital organs.
  • Lack of water can lead to dehydration. Dehydration will make you tired, draining your energy levels.
  • Drinking water helps control your between meal cravings
  • Energizes your muscles
  • Keeps your skin hydrated which allows us to maintain a youthful appearance
  • Maintains healthy bowel function

by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 9:31 AM
Replies (41-50):
Smilely08
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:29 AM
I love water, I drink about 4 bottles a day!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eventtalk
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:30 AM
I mostly drink water, hot or cold. Hopefully at least 32 oz a day, but I try to drink 64 oz. Mostly filtered tap water. I also drink lemonade.

Helping moms help their families.

www.BusyMommas.com

newmomma2011

i drink more water then n ething else but i think i could drink more 

lovebugs_mom906
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:30 AM
I drink 8-10 glasses of water a day. Tap water here is gross, so I drink filtered water (we have a Brita pitcher).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BrennaLyons

I don't drink enough water. It's a major problem for me. Today, I'm drinking a lot, because I know I'm dehydrated. I'll probably drink about three quarts today, but I don't keep a full glass of water next to me all the time like I should, so most days, I drink less than a quart. That's not ideal, I know.

Another lady on here suggested using slices of cucumber and lemon in the water. That may work well for me, because I like lemon in water already, and it will give a hint of flavor.

I prefer filtered water from the fridge or the filtered pitcher.  I don't drink most juices because they are mostly sugar, but I occasionally drink orange juice after a hard workout. I crave the potassium, so I also sometimes eat a banana after a hard workout. I also don't drink caffeine at all, to avoid dehydrating myself more...and because I get kickback migraines from the caffeine. I sometimes have a glass of Crystal Light lemonade or Fresca. The only milk I drink is skim milk, but that's still about half milk solids instead of water.

Baby3dueinmay
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:34 AM
I drink a ton of water. Except for a little bit of milk with ceateslbin the morning that's all I drink. I don't like juice or pop or coffee and I live water. I mostly drink tap unless I have to buy a bottled water fur a trip or some thing. I reuse my bottles though and drink around 5-6 of them as full waterbottles or 3 of te 50oz big bottles.
I think I'm going to drink just as much today as normal because I love it so much and it's good for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Alliegracesmom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:34 AM
80 to 100 a day! Usuall don't drink anything else but water except on saturday
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
donnadea
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:34 AM

I drink water but pobably not as much as I should.

I also drink tea, sugar free kool aid and occasionally diet pepsi

dream528
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:35 AM

I've been trying to drink more water. While I crave water at night...I'm guilty of loading up on coffee throughout the day. My goal is always 8 glasses a day. Some days I make it. Others? Not so much.

While I don't mind tap, I usually drink bottled water.

rockinfirekitty
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 10:40 AM

I fill up an apple juice container with water each morning and try to drink that by the end of the day. I drink tap but I wish it was filtered. I think we have amoebas in our drinking water lol But thats about it. I try not to drink anything besides water.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)