Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Annoying

Posted by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 5:51 AM
  • 8 Replies
Maybe it's Monday and my patience is about half a second behind about to hurt someone but I cannot stand show offs and loud annoying people at the gym.

Then today, there is a dad who brought his very overweight kid in at 5am to workout.
Kudos to dad for seeing the issue but
the kid obviously doNOT want to be here, at all.

Ugh it's Monday after 3 weeks of no motivation, lots of ice cream, chocolate and everything else I shouldn't be eatting.

Why not though? In 3 months I still only have lost 2lbs, zero inches andI'm still a major fucking fat ass, why not own it, right?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 5:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Silvertears1275
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 6:53 AM
1 mom liked this

When I did go to the gym in the morning, I'd go to the women's workout room and was usually the only person there.  Anytime someone else came in, I would be so ticked off that another human being was in "my space."  I'm so not a morning person.

I wish I had some advice for you. 

BeAmour
by Bronze Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 7:01 AM
Usually it doesn't bother me but I'm on 3hrs of sleep and it's Monday.

Quoting Silvertears1275:

When I did go to the gym in the morning, I'd go to the women's workout room and was usually the only person there.  Anytime someone else came in, I would be so ticked off that another human being was in "my space."  I'm so not a morning person.

I wish I had some advice for you. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 4:10 PM
HUGS.
Its hard to get threw the downers.
Maybe we can figure out why your not loosing

What's you eating habbits like? How's your water intake? And how many times a week are you exercising.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaKarrot
by Karen on Sep. 10, 2012 at 4:12 PM

hugs

rileysmommy229
by Bronze Member on Sep. 10, 2012 at 7:42 PM
2 moms liked this

Don't talk about yourself like that :-( Judging by your profile pic i think you are beautiful! cheer up!!!

reneawesley
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 7:59 PM
Hugs!
wahmx3
by Shelley on Sep. 11, 2012 at 2:18 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm with the kid....5am at the gym is so NOT my idea of a good time and I enjoy exercising! So if you have lost 2 pounds and ate a ton of junk, that isn't so bad.... Seriously though, if you want to make a change, let us help you. What is your BMR? How much water do you drink? How many calories do you consume? Sodium? Vegies/fruits? Do you measure and weigh your food? Track your food somehow?

BeAmour
by Bronze Member on Sep. 11, 2012 at 2:25 PM

LOL...it does suck but it has to be done.

I've made the whole "change".

I eat healthy, my BMR is 1602.

I eat anywhere from 1650-1800 calories per day.

I know how to calculate my BMR with exercise and weight loss.

I'm on target each and everyday...

I eat well, I exercise 5 times a day.

I drink over half my weight in water on the 2 days I don't work out; about 1/3 over my weight the rest of the week.

I have a digital scale, portion sizer, I write down everything. I prepack all of my lunches, breakfasts, meal plan...you name it, I do it.

It's absurd!

These past few months I've done so, so, so well.

I've lost 2lbs, lost 0 inches. I'm just done. I give up.

Quoting wahmx3:

I'm with the kid....5am at the gym is so NOT my idea of a good time and I enjoy exercising! So if you have lost 2 pounds and ate a ton of junk, that isn't so bad.... Seriously though, if you want to make a change, let us help you. What is your BMR? How much water do you drink? How many calories do you consume? Sodium? Vegies/fruits? Do you measure and weigh your food? Track your food somehow?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)