Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Good morning moms! I am pleasantly surprised to have stumbled upon an online site for mothers! I am on a journey to become the healthiest me that I can be. I have recenltly gone to the doctor and received all of my blood work results that came back negative.....Hooray! I was concerned about diabetes, cholestoral, and blood pressure issues because they run so rampant on both sides of my family and both my parents and my younger sisters have all of that so I am very thankful to God that I am all good in those areas. Monday is my annual with my ob/gyn so say a prayer! Anyway, I tend to babble.....but I'm seeking partners in helping me to loose about 50 lbs to start out with or get back into my size 12. I use to be a size 24 some time ago and I am currently a size 16/18 depending on the cut of the clothing. I had gotten down to a 12 and I was very happy but since I had my last child, 8 years ago, I can seem to get motivated. So that being said, please help me get my motivation and my "sexy" back moms!!!! Thank you for reading!  

by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 7:55 AM
Replies (11-13):
nlonnon
by Tasha on Sep. 15, 2012 at 11:34 PM
Welcome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nangel4u
by Ralonda on Sep. 16, 2012 at 1:28 PM
1 mom liked this

First, you are beautiful!!!! And second welcome to the group!!! You are going to find so much love and caring into this group ;-)

MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Sep. 16, 2012 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this
welcome! You are beautiful!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)