Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

October Weight Loss Challenge: Day 19 Trying New Things

Welcome to Day 19 of the October Weight Loss Challenge!

During this challenge, have you tried something new?

If you did, what did you try that was new to you? Eating, exercising, journaling?

What has been your favorite activity so far?

Today is the day you get to choose your activity.

What activity will you do today?

One member who signs up for our October Weight Loss Challenge and replies to 20 of the daily activity posts will  be chosen at random to WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up:
Join our October Weight Loss Challenge! WIN $25 gift card and lots of other PRIZES!

Join us in the  Healthy Weight Loss group

by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 9:47 AM
Replies (41-50):
Nicolle_09
by Silver Member on Oct. 19, 2012 at 1:15 PM

this month no. 

ripemango
by Member on Oct. 19, 2012 at 1:30 PM

i tried the push-ups against the wall and have been doing them regularly! I always thought wall push-ups would be a joke and wouldn't actually feel anything. I was wrong, I do feel them BUT what I really like is they don't hurt my wrists like regular push-ups. Yay :)))

I don't know where the sunbeams end and the starlights begin; it's all a mystery.

fallenangel8508
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 1:41 PM

I haven't tried anything new for months when I first started my journey. But when I started I made a ton of changes. And I love it! :)

tisaynababae
by Member on Oct. 19, 2012 at 1:51 PM

Nothing new but my DD has that dance off game for WII and i think i am going try it. : )

.Diddles.
by Bronze Member on Oct. 19, 2012 at 2:11 PM

I tried a new workout on Monday called Cardio Party Mix 3!! I have been so afraid of this work out for months thinking I could never keep up or make it all the way through. I got dressed and ready for work out time and looked at the list of work outs and something just told me to pick Cardio Party Mix 3. This work out is SO much FUN!! I know the moves just not the order they go in yet so my brain didn't have time to process how much of an intense workout it really was. I was sore the next day, but all I remember was the fun and sweat!

My favorite activity is by far Turbo Jam. It has great music, great people, and fun work outs that really do get you results. I am losing weight and toning so I look better at this weight than I did ever. I may still be overweight, but I have never been this tone! 

Today's activity just might be Cardio Party Mix 3 again because I have homework to do and will spend a lot of time on the couch with my MacBook so a nice 50 minute work out will help make up for that!!

I am a designer at the best siggy group on CM. Click here to join us.

Kellileanne
by Member on Oct. 19, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Not yet, I keep meaning to journal my diet but I just keep forgetting.

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Oct. 19, 2012 at 2:36 PM

I haven't tried anything new- I've just gotten back in the swing of things a bit.  Still trying to navigate my life as a nursing student.  I do a variety of things anyway.

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

dream528
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Well, I've just been more conscious about my habits and food intake. I've been trying to do more physical exercise and incorporating it into my day in normal ways (getting outside and playing with the kids, etc). I've also loved the videos of new exercises (for the arms, especially) that I get to try.

parkersmama08
by on Oct. 19, 2012 at 3:37 PM

I got a trial gym membership which is new and I've taken a whole bunch of new classes! (TurboKick, Triple Fit, Skinny Jeans etc) I love all of them!

dmwood
by Silver Member on Oct. 19, 2012 at 3:38 PM

I have started adult ballet. It is a workout and requires coordination that I apparently do not have. lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)