Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

October Weight Loss Challenge: Day 21 Junk Food

Welcome to Day 21 of the October Weight Loss Challenge!

What is your favorite junk food?

How often do you indulge in it?

Have you found any healthy substitutes for junk food that you enjoy?

Do you think you could give up your favorite junk food for the final 10 days of this challenge?

If so, what will you be giving up?

One member who signs up for our October Weight Loss Challenge and replies to 20 of the daily activity posts will  be chosen at random to WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up:
Join our October Weight Loss Challenge! WIN $25 gift card and lots of other PRIZES!

Join us in the  Healthy Weight Loss group

by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 8:09 AM
Replies (21-30):
ripemango
by Member on Oct. 21, 2012 at 10:22 AM

sour skittles and mini reese's PB

i dont have them THAT often, but when I do....it's too much :(

i was taking midterms last week and I had way too much of the above. i've found frozen popsicles really hit the spot for  a sweet tooth. 10 days w/o the above candy, sure. done

I don't know where the sunbeams end and the starlights begin; it's all a mystery.

KittyTussand
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 10:29 AM

my super fav junk food...well i have 2.... donuts!!! and the tomato basil lays chips.

will i be able to give up. yeah i htink so. my chips are hard to find now adays. and since im saving fora  fun anniversary day im not buying anything i dont need to...but every time i see that commercial selling those yummy donuts my will power gets weeker!!!

if found some yummy autum grapes which are pretty awsome! I Also started eating crackers with a little wedge of laughing cow.  Need the crunch and zip.

Bmat
by Member on Oct. 21, 2012 at 10:40 AM

I have two, for sweet junk foods I like chocolates, for salty junk food I like popcorn.

TurboMom81
Happy Easter! HE IS RISEN!
Today at 4:00 PM
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 10:46 AM
I don't give up my junk food. That leads to binging. The key is everything in moderation,
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
dream528
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 10:48 AM

pretzels and tea. I could live on those two things alone and yes, I eat/drink way more of them than I should!

Jace1028
by Bronze Member on Oct. 21, 2012 at 10:49 AM
I love chocolate! I can go without, though. Dark chocolate is good for you so I don't see a point in not having some now and then. Also, the caffine in chocolate acts as a natural steroid for asthma. Much cheaper for me than an inhalor!
eventtalk
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 10:51 AM
I have a weakness for chocolate covered almonds. I eat baby carrots or fruit and nuts to substitute.

Helping moms help their families.

www.BusyMommas.com

ashleigh24
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 10:53 AM
My favorite junk food is chocolate for sure. Dark is my favorite and yes I have found a few substitutes for it. Sugar free kind and weight watchers. I try not to eat it often but at that time I crave it very badly!! I think I could give it up for the 10 days! Yea that would be an awesome challenge :) seeing how it is getting that time of month again :) no more chocolate period!! With Halloween coming that will be hard!!
BrownEyedGirl86
by Bronze Member on Oct. 21, 2012 at 11:04 AM
I love love wings
I refuse to not eat them just bc I am trying to loose weight if I know we are going out to eat I will have super healthy/smart meals all day long. If its a surprised I will just eat better the next day.
Of course I love chips and cookies and candy too lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NICHOLE87
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 11:09 AM
My fav junk food Is twix n m&m

How often do I eat it every 3 weeks or soo

I haven't been able anything like it

Yes I think I can give up for last 10 days

I am give twix n m&m
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)