Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

October Weight Loss Challenge: Day 21 Junk Food

Welcome to Day 21 of the October Weight Loss Challenge!

What is your favorite junk food?

How often do you indulge in it?

Have you found any healthy substitutes for junk food that you enjoy?

Do you think you could give up your favorite junk food for the final 10 days of this challenge?

If so, what will you be giving up?

One member who signs up for our October Weight Loss Challenge and replies to 20 of the daily activity posts will  be chosen at random to WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up:
Join our October Weight Loss Challenge! WIN $25 gift card and lots of other PRIZES!

Join us in the  Healthy Weight Loss group

by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 8:09 AM
Replies (41-50):
tisaynababae
by Member on Oct. 21, 2012 at 12:44 PM

chocolate i am addicted. i have to have some form of it every 2-3 days. honestly, i don't think i coould give it up for the last ten days. I don't need alot of it to satsify my craving so i try to eat healthier around it to make it up around it?? ok maybe i am just fooling myself.

AshleyGaddis
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 12:59 PM

I LOVE powdered donuts, and no I haven't found a healthy substitute, I just cut them out :( But its ok cause I'm losing weight lol

mefingas
by Morgan on Oct. 21, 2012 at 1:00 PM
Pizza. I crave it all the time. At least with our budget we cant get it:) but now use a recipe from cooking light for the dough. Ddasked for it so i will be making some befoe the end of the montg
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Smilely08
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 1:07 PM
I love cookies and cakes and two days ago I started to cut down trying to eliminate them. The first day I did good, yesterday I had a brownie with ice cream. Im willing to go without for 10 days, its hard but Im trying my best!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DuncansMommy
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 1:41 PM

I have a problem with chocolate. But since going vegan, I have really cut back. I try to only eat vegan chocolates.

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Oct. 21, 2012 at 2:02 PM

I don't really have one in particular.  Maybe chocolate?  I've been pretty good the past week or so, so I don't really plan to undulge much in the near future. Maybe at my brother's graduation on Friday.

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

AmberMerrell
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 2:17 PM
My favorite is a chocolate chip frappe from Mickey D's! I usually have one once or twice a month. I don't know any healthy substitutes for them. Will I give them up, yes!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicolle_09
by Silver Member on Oct. 21, 2012 at 2:35 PM

Chocolate or chips and jalopeno cheese dip, and no i wont give it up lol 

steph21078
by Member on Oct. 21, 2012 at 2:55 PM

cake

MamaKarrot
by on Oct. 21, 2012 at 3:02 PM

Ugh I love Starbucks pastries.  I try to make room in a day for it.  Even if I make it healthier at home, it's not the best, and then I have a whole loaf to devour.  If I take my two kids there then we split one and I get a little treat without having it at home to binge on, LOL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)