Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Shes FINALLY here!! :)) .... totally OT.

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 9:14 PM
  • 57 Replies
10 moms liked this

You have received a Multimedia Message

Jayla Marie Rose was born Friday Sept 21st at 4:55pm! Weighing ((gasps)) 9lbs 10oz!!!! And 21" long.

Hey ladies I know Ive been MIA, but that will change SOON! :)) I had a horrible pregnancy, and had a lot going on!

Anywho, its OVER finally.! I planned on updating everyone before I went in, but everything happened SO quick I didn't get to post anywhere but fb! So, I was scheduled for a repeat c/s mon, but apparently she had other plans! I always made it to my c/s date, so I figured this would be the same.... NOT! LOL Started having contractions Thurs night and they kept waking me up. I thought theyd stop, but nope. Friday morn they were even stronger and closer together sooooo I started freaking!! Lol no ones bags were 100% packed, so I'm running around the house trying to finish packing and not forget anything while having extra strong contractions!! Oiy.....

Soooo we finally get to the hospital and they check me/hook me up to the monitor. I was 5½ cms and having contracts every 3 mins!!! So they went ahead and got her outta there before she shot out the other way! Lol .....

We just got home today and things are settling down a little. Can't wait to get back active in here! Gotta get ALL this baby weight off.... and then some! Lol
Hope everyone's doing great!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 9:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
A.J.s_mommy
by Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 9:15 PM
Awe she's sweet! I can't wait to meet my little girl!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EiuGirl316
by Leah on Sep. 25, 2012 at 9:19 PM

Congratulations!! She's so cute!!!

norahsmommy
by Bronze Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 9:19 PM
Squishy new babies!!! Love them! She's so cute! Ds is already almost 8 months old. No more new babies for us until grand kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Livin4_AnO
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 9:22 PM
Aww :)) ... It REALLY does go by SO fast!! This is my last as well 3 is plenty!! I'm going to enjoy every "baby, baby" moment, snuggle, poo, and cry! Lol

Quoting norahsmommy:

Squishy new babies!!! Love them! She's so cute! Ds is already almost 8 months old. No more new babies for us until grand kids.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Silvertears1275
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 9:45 PM

She is too cute!  Congrats!

Erica_Smerica
by Silver Member on Sep. 25, 2012 at 9:46 PM

What????????????? I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congratulations! That is so exciting!!!!!

chrisnjoesmom
by Adrienne on Sep. 25, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Congratulations! She is so adorable!

mefingas
by Morgan on Sep. 25, 2012 at 9:57 PM
Congrats. She is perfect. Relax and recover
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Livin4_AnO
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 10:00 PM
Oh wow!! Really???!!!.... I guess I haven't really been around since the beginning. Lol!!!! Thank you! :))

Quoting Erica_Smerica:

What????????????? I didn't even know you were pregnant! Congratulations! That is so exciting!!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Livin4_AnO
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 10:02 PM
Thank you ladies :))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)