Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Weightloss buddy?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 9:07 AM
  • 5 Replies

I have signed up for sparkpeople.com AND have been doing the Jillian Michael's Yoga Meltdown dvd from our local library (it's also full on youtube) AND have just started writing down everything I am putting into my body. My current weight is 168 pounds and I am 18 years old. My wish is to be as close to 130 pounds by New Years as I can.

I want a person that ,makes me tell her how much I exercised each day and what I did, what I ate and drank that day, and other such things (I will do the same for her)- just someone to keep me accountable and help motivate me. Anyone up for it?

~ mommy2b255

by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
BeachbodyLady
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi mommytob!

I'm new here. I am a personal trainer and a beachbody coach, Id be happy to help ya out :)

BelindaDuvessa
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 9:43 AM

I stopped going to Spark to log fitness and what I eat.  The community there seems to have died down alot since I joined.  You're free to add me, and I log in daily (or at least try to) but I log all of my stuff at myfitnesspal.com

Sparkpeople.com - Belindaduvessa
MyFitnessPal.com - Belindaduvessa
Fitocracy.com - Belindaduvessa
mommy2b255
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 12:51 PM

BeachbodyLady~ That would be great! Message me when you get this. :)

BelindaDuvessa~ just added you on sparkpeople. I just started there so my page is pretty new. feel free to message me on here or there. :)

aprilsalcro
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 1:25 PM
Gl
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KimberlyNewsome
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 3:39 AM
I have a weightloss support group on Facebook :) please join us. Www.facebook.com/groups/kimberlysskinnyfriends

We share motivation,recipes,friendship and exercise tips
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)