Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Join us in tracking your mileage, whether you're biking, walking, running, or tightroping!  Set a goal and see how far you can go! 

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 10:11 PM
Replies (31-37):
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Oct. 14, 2012 at 3:19 PM

14- 3.13 miles

It's an improvement.  I'm planning on doing strength tomorrow after class, then a 4 miler or so on Tuesday.  Here's hoping!

Running total: 9.21 miles- NOT where I wanted to be at this point in the month!!

Quoting musicpisces:

7- 2.79 miles.

Very frustrated.  I'd planned to go for 5, but my knees hurt too badly after my fall.  I don't know if the pain was related to the open wounds and bruising, or if it's more internal.  I really hope I haven't aggravated my last knee injury (tear of patella tendon).  I'm going to try to keep increasing my mileage slowly, I guess.  I want to scream.

Running total: 6.08 miles

I think my goal at this rate is going to have to change with this.  Maybe 40 miles.

crying

Quoting musicpisces:

2- 3.29 miles.  I'd planned on 6-7, but I fell and skinned myself up, so I ran back home.  Not much fun, but glad I was able to keep moving.

Quoting musicpisces:

I seem to be doing well hitting 100 miles exactly these last two months, so I will go for it again this month!

Suzanne

mefingas
by Morgan on Oct. 14, 2012 at 5:39 PM
I did so good in past months but being sick for the first week of October then the weather bothering my leg has knocked me on my butt. My goal is 20 miles total. I hope to run more but I have no cold weather gear and my shoes have way top many miles on them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Oct. 14, 2012 at 6:22 PM

I can totally relate.  I fell (AGAIN) earlier this month, so it destroyed my goal.  My shoes literally have holes in them!  And my cold weather gear from last year is all falling off me!  Not that I'm complaining about that part, but I need to replace it all!

I hope you're able to get some miles in mama!!  Hopefully covering the knees and such will help keep the weather from interfering too much.

Quoting mefingas:

I did so good in past months but being sick for the first week of October then the weather bothering my leg has knocked me on my butt. My goal is 20 miles total. I hope to run more but I have no cold weather gear and my shoes have way top many miles on them.

Suzanne

RMT1995
by Member on Oct. 15, 2012 at 10:52 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm late posting, but I made a goal back on October 1st to reach the equivalent to two marathons this month. As of today, halfway through, I've reached 31.5 miles. Ahead of my goal. It's hard to NOT run every day, even though I know I shouldn't. It's my preferred method of exercise.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rmfanfgljf
by Bronze Member on Oct. 16, 2012 at 12:52 AM
1 mom liked this

I suppose I can set a goal of 30 miles, I have so far done 11, so 30 should be pretty east.

Michellina11234
by on Oct. 16, 2012 at 9:04 AM
1 mom liked this

I will try for 60 miles since I am starting late

Lesgerm
by Leslie on Oct. 17, 2012 at 6:58 AM
1 mom liked this
5.02 Monday
2.02 yesterday
27.14 total

Quoting Lesgerm:

2 miles on Tuesday

5 today

20.1 total

Quoting Lesgerm:

13.1 today

Quoting Lesgerm:

2.5 today

Quoting Lesgerm:

Quoting Lesgerm:

I'll say 60 this month :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)