Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Hi let me start by saying My name is Rhonda.Smith, I'm a 25 year Old single mom To a 7 week Old baby. I Hope to learn new tips and Get help with loseing weight.. I have always been a bigger girl. But when I got Pregnant with my DD i Gined over 60 Lbs i started out at 3 months pregnant and weighed 153 lbs when i went in to have her I was 221 Lbs. I have lost 40 lbs so far but need to lose so much more.. being a single mom it is hard to fit excersise and diet in.. but i am trying to get started.. 
  A Little more about me, I love meeting new people and love cafe mom.. I love watching movies taking walks and spending as much time as possible with my family,, I hope to get to know you all! 

CafeMom Tickers
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 2:52 AM
Replies (11-14):
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Oct. 2, 2012 at 12:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome, Rhonda!  Congratulations on your new little one!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

shortiesmom24
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 12:38 AM

Thank you i will try that

Quoting jendawn1:

Welcome to the group! Do you have a snuggly? I use to babywear my dd everywhere. That helped a lot. Like you I couldn't get out for walks so I marched in place. I started off 10 mins a day and upped it slowly. Gl and congrats on your new bundle :)

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
shortiesmom24
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 12:43 AM

Quoting LindaClement:

Hi, Rhonda! 

Welcome! You've got a lot of post-pregnacy recovery to come... you need lots of rest in amongst your walking...

Thanks and actually my doctor has cleared me to actully start excersing again.. i have completely healed already

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
LindaClement
by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Cleared for exercise and totally recovered from a pregnancy are very, very different things.

Exercise is essential to healing.

Quoting shortiesmom24:

Quoting LindaClement:

Hi, Rhonda! 

Welcome! You've got a lot of post-pregnacy recovery to come... you need lots of rest in amongst your walking...

Thanks and actually my doctor has cleared me to actully start excersing again.. i have completely healed already

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)