One member who replies to this post will be chosen at random to WIN a CafeMom Coffee Mug!
Welcome to Day 4 of the October Weight Loss Challenge!
When was the last time you did push ups?
How many push ups do you think you could do now?
Have you ever heard of wall push ups?
How many wall/regular push ups are you going to try to do?
The many benefits of doing push up are:
- A good form of cardiovascular exercise
- Builds upper body strength
- The chest muscles that are strengthened can help alleviate sagging breasts
- A regular routine of push up can prevent flabby arms
- You can do push ups anywhere
Whether you are a beginner, advanced or somewhere in between, there is a push up for you.
One member who signs up for our October Weight Loss Challenge and replies to 20 of the daily activity posts will be chosen at random to WIN a $25 gift card!
Click here to sign up:
Join our October Weight Loss Challenge! WIN $25 gift card and lots of other PRIZES!
- The October Weight Loss Challenge sweepstakes starts 9/27/12 at 10:00am (ET) and ends 11/2/2012 at 11:00pm (ET) (the "Sweepstakes Period").
- Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Sweepstakes Period.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to each receive a CafeMom coffee mug.
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 11/14/12.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
Join us in the Healthy Weight Loss group
on Oct. 4, 2012 at 9:45 AM