Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Having a hard time

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:15 AM
  • 10 Replies

I was 135 before i got pregant and after i weigh 205. I exericse for 2 months and i loss 25lbs. And know i weigh182. I started looking at all the food i was eating and i said i have to change my portions and control what i eat everyday. I walk everyday with the dogs. i do my exercise video 3 times a week. I want to loss the rest of my 40lbs that i like to loss so i can be more healthly. I have one another thing that i am dealing with for the past 7 years is i have a rear blood disorder and it's called ITP!!    If you have any advise on how i can finish loss the rest of my weigh please help me i have done everything and nothing is helping me at all!!!!!

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:39 AM

Welcome!

I'm a big fan of eating clean.  You have to be ready to make dietary changes you can stick with for life.

Keep up the exercise!  No boxing or mud runs for you!  =)  I don't know if you're using steroids for treatments, but I know they can interfere with weight sometimes.

Good luck, mama!  Congratulations on those first 25 lbs!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 9, 2012 at 5:34 AM

Welcome to the group!  Congrats on your weight loss so far...that's wonderful!  I agree with Suzanne...clean eating is the way to go!  Good luck!

mcginnisc
by Claire on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:17 AM

Eating cleanly is a very easy way to lose weight and to be healthy. Essentially, it is eating whole, natural foods as closely to the state of that product as possible and avoiding processed foods. 

Keep exercising as well as that will help you to become healthier at a faster rate. Have you spoken with your physician about any limitations in regards to diet or exercise? 

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

nlonnon
by Tasha on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:11 AM
Welcome! I second these ladies above me. Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jjm3only1
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:57 AM

Welcome to the group! I am also new here! Congrats on the weightloss and the previous posters are right. The only thing to help you lose weight is exercise and clean eating. If you do both of those things correctly you will lose weight :)

jjm3only1
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:57 AM

Welcome to the group! I am also new here! Congrats on the weightloss and the previous posters are right. The only thing to help you lose weight is exercise and clean eating. If you do both of those things correctly you will lose weight :)

Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Tracking calories works for me, and I use myfitnesspal. Good luck!

aurorabear
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 11:42 AM

It sounds like you might be at a plataue. Its totally normal. Especially for women. Mix things up!! Try doing some interval training those 3 days instead of the video you have. Also what is your meal plan like?

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:52 PM

thank you Do you what of different exericse i can do???

iwannalose10
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 1:53 AM

walking is great!!!

goodluck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)