Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

seriously need help..

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:45 PM
  • 4 Replies

I was doing awesome for so long. From april to november of last year i lost 30 pounds. i kept it off until august after i got married. i'm back in school now.. my 2nd year of nursing school and my husband got a new job. i just feel so tired all the time. i haven't been exercising. and i'm sure that doesn't help with my being tired. i've been eating a lot of junk and eating at the wrong times (late at night) because on tuesday and thursday i'm at school from 8am to 9pm and my husband doesn't get home till midnight or later and i have to be up for school again the next day at 6am to get the kids ready, to the babysitter and to school on time. i'm lacking my motivation and my self control for some reason. i'm even falling behind with my school work but all i want to do and think about lately is eating and resting, i get lost in the shows on tv. i don't know whats wrong with me all the sudden. can someone tell me if they went through this before and/or how they got or how to get back on track? thanks!!

toddler boy  baby boy
                                                 Noah Scott    Carrick Allen
                               7-1-07           2-2-11

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
noahscott
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 7:46 PM

oh and i gained 10 pounds back and now have 15 to my goal weight.

yo_ho
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:44 PM
Nursing school sucks the life out of you! Keep healthy snacks around so you arent tempted when you are studying late at night. It will get better :) just focus on graduating. Maybe take some time to walk while you are studying. I know i learned better talking outloud while i walked around.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BelindaDuvessa
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:56 PM

You can lose weight without exercise, although it is much harder.  Plan what you eat and don't mindlessly snack.  If you're eating at a calorie deficit, you will still lose, albeit much slower than you want.  Right now I would concentrate on getting through school and eating right.  Focus on exercise during your Breaks (Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer Breaks....if you get all of those....).

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Oct. 10, 2012 at 6:01 AM

Being busy gets the best of all of us!  I know just how you feel mama!  Start back with the basics...count your calories, eat clean and healthy food, and then see about adding some exercise back in.  You can do this!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)