Do you eat breakfast on a daily basis?
If not, why not?
What does a typical breakfast for yourself consist of?
A healthy breakfast is the energy fuel you need to start your day. After sleeping all night and going without food, your energy reserves are low and need to be replenished.
By eating breakfast, your blood sugar rises and your metabolism is recharged.
The benefits of a healthy breakfast are:
- Provides necessary nutrients to kick start the day
- Regular breakfast promotes healthier body weight.
- Daily breakfast regulates appetite, reduces snack cravings
- Reduces chances of overeating during the day
- Reduces the risk of developing Type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease
- Helps stabilize hormones and blood sugar levels
- Reduces fatigue and sleepy feeling mid-morning
- Spurt in energy levels, positive attitude.
- Improves concentration, boosts brain power
- Helps in weight maintenance efforts
- Increases alertness
- Improves overall health and well-being