October Weight Loss Challenge: Day 25 Eating Breakfast
One member who replies to this post will be chosen at random to WIN a CafeMom Water Bottle!
Welcome to Day 25 of the October Weight Loss Challenge!
Do you eat breakfast on a daily basis?
If not, why not?
What does a typical breakfast for yourself consist of?
A healthy breakfast is the energy fuel you need to start your day. After sleeping all night and going without food, your energy reserves are low and need to be replenished.
By eating breakfast, your blood sugar rises and your metabolism is recharged.
The benefits of a healthy breakfast are:
- Provides necessary nutrients to kick start the day
- Regular breakfast promotes healthier body weight.
- Daily breakfast regulates appetite, reduces snack cravings
- Reduces chances of overeating during the day
- Reduces the risk of developing Type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease
- Helps stabilize hormones and blood sugar levels
- Reduces fatigue and sleepy feeling mid-morning
- Spurt in energy levels, positive attitude.
- Improves concentration, boosts brain power
- Helps in weight maintenance efforts
- Increases alertness
- Improves overall health and well-being
One member who signs up for our October Weight Loss Challenge and replies to 20 of the daily activity posts will be chosen at random to WIN a $25 gift card!
Click here to sign up:
Join our October Weight Loss Challenge! WIN $25 gift card and lots of other PRIZES!
- The October Weight Loss Challenge sweepstakes starts 9/27/12 at 10:00am (ET) and ends 11/2/2012 at 11:00pm (ET) (the "Sweepstakes Period").
- Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Sweepstakes Period.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to each receive a CafeMom water bottle.
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 11/14/12.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.