Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im back ;////

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 12:28 PM
  • 8 Replies
So i hit my goal weight!!!!!! For a few weeks atleast.... no changes in diet or workouts....but started gaining...gained alll my weight back within two weeks...went to the dr had lots of test done...found lots of gallstones, had my gallbladder removed.....3 weeks ago i went back to my diet and workouts and my scale wont move!!!!!!! Week days i work out 30m in the morning and one hour at night....weekends i walk/jog 3 miles Saturday and Sunday..... i have fiberone cereal and coffee for bfast, yogurt and a meal shake at lunch, and dinner i have baked or grilled foods....snack i usually have yogurt or wheat thins......what is wrong with me!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 9, 2012 at 12:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
haileys_mommy06
by Jenn on Nov. 9, 2012 at 1:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I was wandering where you went! You disappeared from CM, lol

nlonnon
by Tasha on Nov. 9, 2012 at 1:18 PM

welcome back!

mcginnisc
by Claire on Nov. 9, 2012 at 1:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome back! It doesnt' look like you are eating enough honestly. I don't know much about eating after gall bladder removal, but I do know that if you eat too little you will retain fat and burn lean muscle mass. Have you had your BMR done to see how much you should eat daily? Do you track calories at all? If you are working out that much, you have to eat more.. you need snacks... 

There are several ladies in the group that have had their gall bladder removed so hopefully, one of them will chime in for you. 

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 2:35 PM
Welcome back! I agree with claire. Also how's your water intake?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsKKirby
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 4:55 PM
My water intake is horrible!!!!! My calorie intake is horrible!!!!!! Everything makes me sick :/ but i do try to eat alot of fiber!

Quoting jendawn1:

Welcome back! I agree with claire. Also how's your water intake?

MrsKKirby
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 4:56 PM
Everything is completely out of wack!! I was doing sooooooo well then hit bottom again :/

Quoting mcginnisc:

Welcome back! It doesnt' look like you are eating enough honestly. I don't know much about eating after gall bladder removal, but I do know that if you eat too little you will retain fat and burn lean muscle mass. Have you had your BMR done to see how much you should eat daily? Do you track calories at all? If you are working out that much, you have to eat more.. you need snacks... 

There are several ladies in the group that have had their gall bladder removed so hopefully, one of them will chime in for you. 

frecklesthehen
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 4:58 PM

hugs. hang in there. im sure the others will have good ideas for you.

aprilsalcro
by Silver Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 6:06 PM
Welcome back
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)