Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Anyone do or know anyone who had done JM ripped in 30

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:40 PM
  • 3 Replies

If so , did you like it ? How about the results. I'm thinking f starting it and any advise would be nice :)

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MamaKarrot
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:44 PM

I think Stefanie has? 

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:35 PM
I didn't do it straight through, but I've done all the levels, and I think it's a great follow up to 30 Day Shred. More difficult for sure. I generally use DVDs in a pinch or as supplemental workouts, so I'm not a good judge of how they are after 30 days straight or whatever. But there are some great moves, and if you like her style, I think it's a good DVD.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:52 AM

Hi!  I did do a lot of ripped in 30.  I didn't really do it as the prescribed program though.  I think what I did was I would do level 1 a couple times per week, level 2 a couple of times per week, and then do them both together a couple of times per week. I did that for a couple of months.  I never did much of level 3 and level 4. 

I lost about 5-7 lbs per month while doing it, on about a 500-700 calorie per day deficit.  :)  I think No More Trouble Zones and Ripped in 30 are both awesome workouts!  Ripped in 30 is great because you get 4 workouts for one price! 

Jillian's workouts definitely made me stronger too.  I had to stop  doing any workout DVDs in May because my hips got wacky and after a couple of months I could seriously tell the difference, even though I was still doing cardio (low impact, like ellipticals). 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)