Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Gonna feel it tomorrow

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:45 PM
  • 6 Replies

Ummm...yeah... so, I did a CrossFit workout this morning with Dh and our 7 year old. He picked a running workout since she wants to run races with me soon and she needs to train. We did the workout and I burned 125 calories in 20 minutes...<---pretty impressive for my body since I weigh so little... So, then we went canoeing with my IL's, BIL and niece... I burned almost 600 calories in those couple of hours...we also went geo caching for another hour... I burned another 200+ calories.. I burned almost 1000 calories in workouts today. 

My shoulders and tris are already sore from the crap ton of pushups and then the canoeing trip that I might not be able to move my arms tomorrow at all! LOL My quads are tight from the million squats this morning too.. my run in the am should be interesting to say the least. 

We had such a blast today. I think we are going to go geocaching tomorrow as well with my BIL and niece, but I'm not positive. 

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:31 PM
Sounds like a fun day!! Yeah, I think your arms are going to feel like you got punched repeatedly tomorrow!! Good luck with that! LOL The bad "good" sore! DOMS on steroids!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
twnkedee
by Tia on Nov. 20, 2012 at 5:21 AM

Wow Claire, you're one tough cookie! I think I'd be out until Turkey day! GO mama!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:06 AM

Way to go mama!  

MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 7:40 AM
Wow!!! Awesome job!! Crossfit is my second love now but I can definitely say there hasn't been one single workout that hasn't left me at least a little sore :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:48 AM

whooo great job :D

wahmx3
by Shelley on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:41 PM

That all sounds like fun, I would love to be able to do more things but winter is coming....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)