Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

PMS Munchies help

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:29 AM
  • 4 Replies

I want to munch munch munch, what should I do?  I am wondering if I should eat smaller meals for now and instead eat more for snacks since I feel like I am so hungry all the time.  

I'll take any suggestions, I can't afford to gain back what I have lost, I am still over 7 lbs till maximum goal.

by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 21, 2012 at 4:28 AM
1 mom liked this

I would make sure you are eating protein and/or fiber each time you eat...that way you will be full for longer.  Maybe some cheese, nuts, peanut butter, meat, etc.  

Ngm82
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 11:57 AM

How abt some celery with a yoghurt dip? Some baked pita chips with hummus is also a healthy or a bowl of soup..

michiganmom116
by Rhonda on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:03 PM

Quoting darbyakeep45:

I would make sure you are eating protein and/or fiber each time you eat...that way you will be full for longer.  Maybe some cheese, nuts, peanut butter, meat, etc.  

Agree with this.

I munch on sunflower seeds.  Probably not the lowest calorie snack, but they've got plenty of protein and fiber and good fat.

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Nov. 21, 2012 at 1:29 PM

I do a lot of carrots and hummus.  I also love popcorn for when I want to keep my mouth and hands busy (great trick for when I'm studying and I find myself eating to stay awake).  I eat it one piece at a time.

I sometimes do no-salt tortilla chips with homemade guacamole.  Healthy fats and loads of fiber.

Celery, banana, or apples with PB

Cherry tomatoes.  Great snack food!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)