Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

been MIA

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:27 PM
  • 9 Replies

well.. went to the dr due to migraines the other day and yeah.. I am now 180lbs at 5'1.. I NEED to lose weight:*( I NEED to not be a heffer... *sigh*  sooo I need  lots of encouragement/accountability..

by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 3:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Noni2319
by Chrissy on Nov. 21, 2012 at 7:01 PM
You can do it! Make a plan and stick to it. Set mini goals, they're a big help for me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aprilsalcro
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 8:48 PM
You can do this !
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TippyD
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:19 PM

yeah.. right now my goal is 165. :) my BIG goal is to be in a size 3-5. I know that is a healthy size for me.. so that is my goal more than lbs right now...it SHOULD put me at 115-130...  165 will put me comfortably in my clothes I have now.. *they are all getting snug:(*  and 150 should get me back in 8-10:D

Quoting Noni2319:

You can do it! Make a plan and stick to it. Set mini goals, they're a big help for me.

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Nov. 21, 2012 at 10:48 PM
1 mom liked this

You can do this, mama.  Yes, it's a lot of work, but it's worth it!!

Just remember your goals, and consider whether poor choices are worth not reaching them!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 22, 2012 at 4:53 AM

First of all, don't call yourself names...you are not a heffer mama!  Love yourself!  You can do this!  Hugs and good luck!

nlonnon
by Tasha on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:36 AM
Good luck!! Darby is right though love yourself!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mcginnisc
by Claire on Nov. 22, 2012 at 8:08 AM

Oh honey... 

You are a beautiful woman inside and out. You have to believe that or you will be defeated before you begin. Believe in yourself and love yourself and you will succeed. 

Now, do you have a plan in place? Are you going to count calories, use portion control, just make better food choices? Are you going to workout? How often and what are you going to do? 

Make a plan, and you will achieve those small goals you have set. You can do it! 

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

TippyD
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:25 AM

If I don't get on myself about my weight and "accept" the weight I am, I get complacent and just maintain/gain. I have to be hard on myself..:) I love my body and what it can do, just not what I have let it become;) 
Totally know I am a sexy beast:D*Rreally wishing they had a sexy beast sweet pea;)* sexy

I eat pretty good, just have a very calm activity level.. need to work out more and need to switch to eating 6 meals a day instead of  my 3 meals.. and need to stock more veggies in the house:)  I KNOW what I need to do.. just haven't had the motivation/support to do it:/ have a gym membership and everything...  oh and have myfitness pal on my kindle to help track calories... I wish I had a IRL person to support/workout with..

Quoting mcginnisc:

Oh honey... 

You are a beautiful woman inside and out. You have to believe that or you will be defeated before you begin. Believe in yourself and love yourself and you will succeed. 

Now, do you have a plan in place? Are you going to count calories, use portion control, just make better food choices? Are you going to workout? How often and what are you going to do? 

Make a plan, and you will achieve those small goals you have set. You can do it! 

reneawesley
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 10:54 AM
You can do this! Good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)