Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Last 20 pounds...

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:16 PM
  • 4 Replies
Ooookay, So I am down 80 pounds from when I started my lifestyle change in April. Cleaned up my diet, got off my butt, and to my complete and utter shock, I lost a crap ton of weight! I feel great... But I need to feel fantastic!!!

So I have kind of ignored healthy choices and exercise for the last couple weeks. I am not eating a lot, just not the best choices. I haven't gained anything. Not even an ounce! But I am sitting still at 167-168 pounds and I desperately want to move past this SELF INDUCED plateau.

Yep, I said it. My fault.

Now that it's out of the way, time to straighten up and lose this last 19-20 pounds for good! I am currently in a size 12 (first time since I was 14!) and want to be around a size 8 when I am finished.

So I made a food list and a menu that I WILL stick to. I have made myself swear to do 30 min of something a day, like walking, heavy cleaning, dreaded elliptical.... And I will, absolutely WILL do it.

148 and size 8, here I come!! It has been written, published, and witnessed.

Kadi
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Sheraymonet
by on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm at my self induced plateau as well. 160...last 20 lbs for both of us!!! Good luck!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:13 AM
You can do it, Kadi! I'm stuck at around the same point for all the same reasons, and making the same changes! Rooting for you!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 23, 2012 at 6:10 AM

Same here mama!  I'm around 167ish and my goal weight is around 140...good luck...we can do this!

Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:52 AM
Good luck girl!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN