Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Shopping today?

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:20 AM
  • 14 Replies

Who is shopping today?  I'm NOT!  You couldn't pay me to go today!  LOL!

by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Nope. We may go grocery shopping later but that shouldn't be crazy. ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TS9509
by Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:55 AM
Not me!!!! The crazies arent worth me saving $20!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:56 AM

Yep, I agree!  Not worth it!  I did some online shopping this morning though:)

Quoting TS9509:

Not me!!!! The crazies arent worth me saving $20!

haileys_mommy06
by Jenn on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:07 AM
Every year the hubby and I would always go out, but not this year. We just liked to walk around and look. If we found something worth while, then great! But if not, it wasn't a big deal. It was just always fun to get out and look. Plus it was always something I did with my Nana growing up. So it's kind of tradition for me. For some reason it always gets me into the holiday spirit. We definitely are not those crazy people who will are run you down for whatever item!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EiuGirl316
by Leah on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:20 AM

This is us. Last year and two years ago, we went for specific stuff. We weren't running people down or fighting though. This year, we just went and walked around. We didn't see much so we ended up coming home early. Nothing out there that was worth it. Sadly, we didn't get to do our annual tradition of a Denny's breakfast at 3 a.m though. :-( The earlier times screwed us up this year, LOL. 

Quoting haileys_mommy06:

Every year the hubby and I would always go out, but not this year. We just liked to walk around and look. If we found something worth while, then great! But if not, it wasn't a big deal. It was just always fun to get out and look. Plus it was always something I did with my Nana growing up. So it's kind of tradition for me. For some reason it always gets me into the holiday spirit. We definitely are not those crazy people who will are run you down for whatever item!

haileys_mommy06
by Jenn on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:29 AM
For us, we always hit Starbucks first before anything! My mom would normally watch our girls, but this year we didn't have Thanksgiving with her. It was just us four. So we didn't have anyone to watch them. Feels so weird to not be out there.

Quoting EiuGirl316:

This is us. Last year and two years ago, we went for specific stuff. We weren't running people down or fighting though. This year, we just went and walked around. We didn't see much so we ended up coming home early. Nothing out there that was worth it. Sadly, we didn't get to do our annual tradition of a Denny's breakfast at 3 a.m though. :-( The earlier times screwed us up this year, LOL. 

Quoting haileys_mommy06:

Cafe MichelleP
by Head Admin on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:15 AM

Me! I haven't been to sleep yet. Hahaha. When I get off work today, I will be out and about again. Im crazy like that. Im considering it my cardio for the day.

lillucky8
by Bronze Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:27 AM
I may go to the groc for cheap turkey for xmas but thats it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJessx3
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:39 AM
No way! But I did go to crossfit this morning ;)
reneawesley
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this
We hit walmart at 8 last night and then the mall at midnight. It was a blast. I love black friday shopping. We made it home at 3. There's still a few things I need to pick up but overall it was a success.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)