Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Weekend Plans

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:07 PM
  • 7 Replies

What's going on this weekend ladies?  Shopping?  Visiting with family and friends?

by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:08 PM
2 moms liked this

We don't have any big plans this weekend...probably going to hit the trails with the dogs and Brady...that will be fun:)  Nothing too big!

Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Jason will be working all weekend and the weather isn't supposed to be great. I didn't get groceries today so I better do that sometime lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Tomorrow just hanging out and doing hw...and crossfit in the morning of course ;)
Sunday we're going to my nephews baptism then to the Bucs game :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Silvertears1275
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:38 PM

I need to do my 6 mile walk tomorrow and I'm hoping that my foot does not bother me this time like it did last week.  Then, Sunday, we are planning to do the Big Dam Bridge Full Moon Walk as a family (approx. 1 mile).  Other than that... clean and nag my kids.

Lesgerm
by Leslie on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:13 PM
Tomorrow...gym, grocery shopping, Christmas decorating and a birthday party for a friend.
Sunday...run with DH and our running group, then just laundry and relaxing :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:28 PM
Back to the grind- studying. I have an exam Monday, and some papers due by the end of the semester. Ug.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
EiuGirl316
by Leah on Nov. 23, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Well lets see-today we took DS to the children's museum in Chicago (finally). Tomorrow we're going to this event where Santa rolls in on a fire truck. DS is obsessed with fire trucks and firemen so this'll be perfect. Sunday we'll be picking up DS from my parents house and then staying to watch the Bears game. It should be an awesome weekend!

How about you?  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)