Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

End of the year goals?

Posted by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:09 PM
  • 31 Replies

Do you have any goals you'd like to meet by the end of the year?  We have just about 5.5 weeks left of the year...can't believe 2012 has gone by already!  Time just flies!  Share your goals with us ladies!

by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:41 PM
My weigh loss has really slowed lately. I'm 148.8 now. I'd love to be 145 by the end of the year but idk if that'll happen as slow as I've been losing lately. We'll see...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
haileys_mommy06
by Jenn on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:41 PM
My goal is to be 135. Last I weighed myself I was 141.5, but after yesterday... Who freaking knows what I weigh now!
MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:42 PM
1 mom liked this
But considering I started 2012 at 183, I'm happy with where I am now :) just a little more to get to my goal :)
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 23, 2012 at 7:59 PM

I know you can do this mama!  Good luck!

Quoting MamaJessx3:

My weigh loss has really slowed lately. I'm 148.8 now. I'd love to be 145 by the end of the year but idk if that'll happen as slow as I've been losing lately. We'll see...

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:00 PM

Way to change your attitude...you have done fantastic mama!  You are an inspiration to me:)

Quoting MamaJessx3:

But considering I started 2012 at 183, I'm happy with where I am now :) just a little more to get to my goal :)

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:00 PM

You can do this mama...stay focused and you'll get there!

Quoting haileys_mommy06:

My goal is to be 135. Last I weighed myself I was 141.5, but after yesterday... Who freaking knows what I weigh now!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:06 PM
1 mom liked this

I was 167 the last time I weighed...Wednesday I think.  I'm aiming to be around 160 by the end of the year...something I KNOW I can achieve if I work hard!  I'm also aiming to log 75 miles by the end of the year too.  I'm at 21 miles right now...started back running last Friday so I'm back in the game and loving it!  I ran a LOT during the first part of the year, but then didn't run much in July, August, September, or October.  I have run around 650 miles so far this year, and my original goal was to run 1000 this year...I won't reach that goal, but I will do the best I can:)

Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:12 PM
I want to still be in the 130s. My gym will be closed a lot in December so that's not cool ;P
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:21 PM
1 mom liked this

You can do it Stefanie!  I know you can...you are awesome and you NEVER give up!  

Quoting Stefanie83:

I want to still be in the 130s. My gym will be closed a lot in December so that's not cool ;P

Silvertears1275
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Considering how busy and how difficult a time it is for me to stay on track, my goal is to just be below where I am right now, even if it's just a pound or two.  I don't want to slack off and gain.  I know the New Year will help to renew my focus, but I don't want to have to undo any damage.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)