Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

who's afraid to weight in after this weekend ?

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:02 AM
  • 42 Replies
ME ME ME ! I know I had one to many drinks and servings. But who wouldn't all this yummy food comes once a year. oh well today's a new day :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tyease
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:15 AM

I'm most def afraid to way in after the thanksgiving weekend, I was already depressed about my weight after my last doctor visit, I have to go see him real soon and I'm putting it off because I know ther first thing he is going to do is put my big ass on the scale and I have to emotionally prepare for that. I swear my weight is like and emotional rolercoaster ride. I go up and down so much I get dizzy!

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:20 AM

Yesterday's weight was scary, but back on track so far yesterday and today!  Here's hoping for continued improvements!

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

haileys_mommy06
by Jenn on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:25 AM

I weighed in today...YIKES!!! I need to get back on track!

aprilsalcro
by Silver Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:31 AM
I hope everything gets better for you.

Quoting Tyease:

I'm most def afraid to way in after the thanksgiving weekend, I was already depressed about my weight after my last doctor visit, I have to go see him real soon and I'm putting it off because I know ther first thing he is going to do is put my big ass on the scale and I have to emotionally prepare for that. I swear my weight is like and emotional rolercoaster ride. I go up and down so much I get dizzy!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tyease
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 11:41 AM

Yea, I just need to get back on track, my heaviest was 305 and I'm only about 5feet 6inches tall, my lowest was 217, I really liked that weight. Right now I'm at 273, and I can really feel it when I walk, I keep telling myself if I'm not careful I'll be back at 305, I've been kinda depressed lately, which of course I know is just an excuse, but when I get like that I'm an emotional eater, I'm trying to thnk back to what I did when I became 217, I just gotta lay off all this pop, I use to didn't drink it, and I need to start back to grilling and baking my food, I'll get it together!

nlonnon
by Tasha on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:27 PM

I got back on the scale Saturday morning and about died.  But eating well saturday and sunday and I'm about 1.5 pounds away from where I started on Wednesday.

demlilkit
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:32 PM
i actually lost weight since thurs.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
emilyrosenj
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:46 PM

I wasn't afraid, I just didn't want to! LOL!  I KNOW what I did!!  I did though and I gained some so it's back on track today!

emilyrosenj
by on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:48 PM

Oh sure... rub it in! LOL!

Quoting demlilkit:

Margaret

aprilsalcro
by Silver Member on Nov. 26, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Woohooo. Good for you

Since I already lost 80 a one pound gain is not that big of a deal. Also it's that time of the month and I all ways weight one to one and half pound more.

Quoting demlilkit:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)