Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

at night? (alittle TMI)

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:18 AM
  • 2 Replies
So once I got my own place just me and dd about 4 months ago I stopped eating late at night in hopes so lose weight, plus not eating as much as often. Well so far it was working great until tonight. Before when I would eat late I would wake up with really bad stomach pains(like before you have diarrhea) which is another reason I stopped eating at night. The problem is I'm always hungry around 10pm, which is when I get home from work. Well tonight I ate some yogurt and a few strawberries with some water. It is now 3am and I woke up with those really bad stomach pains and I had diarrhea. Why does this happen when I eat late? How do I keep myself full so that I'm not hungry by 10pm?

I usually eat dinner at work around 6pm or 7pm and I get off work at 9pm but I'm hungry by ths time I get home and get dd to bed and get myself ready for bed.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 4:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
aprilsalcro
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 5:29 AM
Have you spoke with your doctor that doesn't sound normal
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 4, 2012 at 5:34 AM

I would first of all make sure when you eat, you are eating protein and/or fiber to keep you full.  Make sure you're drinking half your body weight in ounces of water each day as well.  Fill your diet with fruits, veggies, whole grains, and lean protein.  I agree with the above comment as well...talk to your doctor and see if there's anything going on GI wise.  Hugs and good luck mama!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN