Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

i love food

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 5:37 PM
  • 10 Replies
I'm having trouble saying no to food lol. i only have 150 calories left for the rest of the night because I ate three meals worth before dinner.i haven't eaten dinner yet btw lol ughhh this sucks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 5:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lesgerm
by Leslie on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:31 PM
I have the same problem. I'm having a really hard time with food lately. I'm really good at talking myself out of eating healthy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
swesolek6
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 6:37 PM
me too!i was really proud though tonight because i made noodles for Blaine and Ryan and almost ate the noodles but told myself i could nt because then there wouldn't be enough for Ryan...noodles are my weakness lol

Quoting Lesgerm:

I have the same problem. I'm having a really hard time with food lately. I'm really good at talking myself out of eating healthy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aprilsalcro
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 7:00 PM
Maybe start planning your meals a head of time. That normally helps me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:16 PM

Do you plan out your food for the day?

I do it every day then stick to it-I know what I will be eating and how much ...sometimes I trade one thing out for something else-but generally -I just stick to the plan

swesolek6
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:42 PM
I'm not a planner...if i plan out my meals i will try to find ways to eat other things just to rebel against myself. that sounds do stupid but ouhappens every time i try to do that.lol went over my bmr but not over my 1lb a week goal.so even though i ate most of them early,i didn't go over my Goal

Quoting charlotsomtimes:

Do you plan out your food for the day?

I do it every day then stick to it-I know what I will be eating and how much ...sometimes I trade one thing out for something else-but generally -I just stick to the plan

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaKarrot
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:50 PM

This helps me too.  If you go a little over and have 250 calories for dinner, make it healthy.  Better than starving at night.  At least you had a lot of calories in the middle of the day rather than at the end. You'll be okay. :) 

Quoting aprilsalcro:

Maybe start planning your meals a head of time. That normally helps me

caro100
by Carol on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:54 PM

Ohh man, have I been where you are.  Keep journalling like you are and eventually things will go better.

caro100
by Carol on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:57 PM

Hey,  Just thought do you have any lean cuisine  or comparable entrees.  You can have those and its good for portion control.

swesolek6
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 12:01 AM
not right now and we can't afford to go shopping till he gets paid again lol

Quoting caro100:

Hey,  Just thought do you have any lean cuisine  or comparable entrees.  You can have those and its good for portion control.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 5, 2012 at 5:45 AM

Yep, these ladies are right...all about planning mama!  Hugs and good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)