Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

PSA

Posted by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:40 PM
  • 11 Replies

We are all here for the same reason. To live a healthier lifestyle. If you only have negative and rude comments then KEEP THEM TO YOURSELF!! I just rejoined a few minutes ago and I've already gotten some rude messages in my inbox and I am at a loss for words.

simple frown

by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaKarrot
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:44 PM

Definitely report that stuff.  I have been in this group for close to 2 years and haven't run into too many rude people.  This group is very supportive and nice. :)

meishag
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:45 PM

That's what was so strange to me. I was a member before and never had any issues. It's just frustrating!

caro100
by Carol on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:47 PM
I'm humbly apologize if you thought my comments were rude. They were not meant to be. I think you are a courageous lady to put everything out there and be so transparent.
meishag
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 9:50 PM

I was referring to a message that I received in my inbox. It was just outright mean. I put those pictures up because I have made some progress on my journey and I wanted to share the not because I wanted to be made fun of.

Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:06 PM
Sorry that happened to you. I've posted pics before and never had that happen. Not cool!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reneawesley
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 11:18 PM

Sorry that happened. Report things like that. Most women here are very supportive. 

roxysmommy
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 1:00 AM

That is just awful! I'm so sorry that happened to you! I think it's wonderful that you are confident in yourself and are allowing us to share to fully in your journey! Most of here are very supportive.

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Dec. 5, 2012 at 5:39 AM

Big hugs mama!  I'm sorry that happened to you!  Report it!

meishag
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:00 AM
Thanks for the support ladies! I did report it and I'm hoping that it will be a one time thing.
mcginnisc
by Claire on Dec. 5, 2012 at 6:08 AM

Oh honey... I'm so sorry that happened to you.. 

One reminder- this group is an OPEN group, as in anybody can see it. It is a CM run group, so there are no parameters to joining and posting. You do not have to be a member to post in this group. Anybody on CM could have sent those messages..not necessarily anyone from this group. 

I have been in this group for um...4 years?? Something like that, and have only been supportive and gotten support in here. We don't get "outsiders" often, but we do at times. 

I have not seen the other post yet as I just got in the group, but I'll check it out! 

Claire

Moderator: Healthy Weight Loss & Adoptive Moms

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Join theAdoptive Moms group

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)