Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Holiday Challenge: Day 5 Accountibility Partner

Welcome to Day 5 of the Holiday Challenge!

During the holidays, we are surrounded by friends and family. Recruit one or two of or your most trusted allies, and share with them your goals for staying on track during the holidays.

Being accountable to someone other than yourself, will help you make better choices when faced with holiday indulgence.

Do you have an accountability partner in your weight loss journey?

Do you think having an accountability partner would give you that extra push to help you meet your goals?

holding ornamentsOne member who signs up for our Holiday Challenge and replies to 15 of the daily posts will be chosen at random to WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up:
Join Our Holiday Challenge-WIN a $25 Gift Card and other PRIZES!

Join us in the  Healthy Weight Loss group

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:09 AM
Replies (101-106):
zekthezookeeper
by on Dec. 22, 2012 at 10:04 AM

I don't have an accountability partner, and I don't think that would help me.

nenaswife
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 9:19 AM

I don't like answering to anyone about my weight loss and working out.  I do talk to my girlfriend about it.  We eat better when we both concentrate on eating better.  I think it really comes down to having to answer to yourself.

aneela
by on Dec. 23, 2012 at 4:18 PM

i think having someone to talk to and do things with is always a plus

hope2515
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 4:22 AM
yes my husband and i are trying to lose weight together and it def will make it easier to stay on track
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lotuszen
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 7:44 PM

My Husband is also losing weight along with me.  he has lost 17 pounds!!!  While me only 5 lol

redcarnelle
by on Jan. 9, 2013 at 10:53 PM

I just got a new partner who I met here on CM. Her baby is near the age of my baby and she has about the same amount of weight to lose.  We are emailing and texting and we will start to talk on the phone soon to talk about our goals. It's good so far!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)