Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Holiday Challenge: Day 5 Accountibility Partner

Welcome to Day 5 of the Holiday Challenge!

During the holidays, we are surrounded by friends and family. Recruit one or two of or your most trusted allies, and share with them your goals for staying on track during the holidays.

Being accountable to someone other than yourself, will help you make better choices when faced with holiday indulgence.

Do you have an accountability partner in your weight loss journey?

Do you think having an accountability partner would give you that extra push to help you meet your goals?

holding ornamentsOne member who signs up for our Holiday Challenge and replies to 15 of the daily posts will be chosen at random to WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up:
Join Our Holiday Challenge-WIN a $25 Gift Card and other PRIZES!

Join us in the  Healthy Weight Loss group

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:09 AM
Replies (41-50):
jenniferlee_12
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:09 PM

Yeah DH thinks I always give up on everything that I start.

ForeverInLove
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:28 PM

No, I do not. 

And, having someone online would do me no good. Right now, even having someone in person would do me no good. I have three children, and absolutely no babysitter. There is no time to exercise by walking, nonetheless it's winter here, lol

Zadidoll
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:51 PM

Quote:

Do you have an accountability partner in your weight loss journey?

Do you think having an accountability partner would give you that extra push to help you meet your goals?

No I don't to answer both questions. A partner can be there to support you but to hold you accountable the only one that really can is one's own self.

tnvplus2
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 12:58 PM
I don't have an accountability partner. I've tried to get some friends to do it with me, and push me. They always bail on me so I've given up on trying to find one. I know it'd help in the long run, but I'm over the disappointment.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tisaynababae
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:04 PM

no,

i am on my own to sink or swim.

Kharmoni
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:06 PM

I'd say my accountability partner would be my little girl. She's my motivation.  Her getting made fun of in school because of my weight issue is what pushed me to go ahead and start this weightloss journey. I owe it to her, and myself of course, to try my best..

mrssummerlin
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:13 PM

My DH is my accountability partner.

I try harder when I know I have to do it for some one else instead of myself. I hate myself to much to try and impress myself, so instead I try and impress others. Sad really.

EslingerCrew11
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:21 PM
I don't but I certainly could get one if I feel the need
Alliegracesmom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:08 PM

I am pregnant now so staying on track is hard for me!!!! I am going to get back on it as soon as I have this baby though

Bob192
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:14 PM

I don't have one, but in the past it has always helped me when I had someone doing it with me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)