Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

Holiday Challenge: Day 5 Accountibility Partner

Welcome to Day 5 of the Holiday Challenge!

During the holidays, we are surrounded by friends and family. Recruit one or two of or your most trusted allies, and share with them your goals for staying on track during the holidays.

Being accountable to someone other than yourself, will help you make better choices when faced with holiday indulgence.

Do you have an accountability partner in your weight loss journey?

Do you think having an accountability partner would give you that extra push to help you meet your goals?

holding ornamentsOne member who signs up for our Holiday Challenge and replies to 15 of the daily posts will be chosen at random to WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up:
Join Our Holiday Challenge-WIN a $25 Gift Card and other PRIZES!

Join us in the  Healthy Weight Loss group

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:09 AM
Replies (51-60):
Lesgerm
by Leslie on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:23 PM
I do! My bestie and I keep each other on track. We even take classes together at the gym :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lhlady517
by Bronze Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:33 PM

my accountability agent is my pedometer

ripemango
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:41 PM

i dont. in fact DH told me yesterday he is just not gonna care until January, my heart sank a little.

I'm not that worried about it though. I'd prob lose weight from shock if he baked, so I'm the only one who is gonna be baking and it's just gonna be sugar cookies this year...which don't really call to me like other treats.

I don't know where the sunbeams end and the starlights begin; it's all a mystery.

ripemango
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:52 PM

hmmm, this post intrigues me. would you mind sharing as much as you are willing about the kind you have, how many steps you take a day, ways you have incorporated more walking, how much time everyday you think you are now walking, anything at all u r willing to share!

i was thinking about getting 1 bc i thought it might encourage me to get more moderate exercise incorporated throughout the day.

Quoting lhlady517:

my accountability agent is my pedometer

I don't know where the sunbeams end and the starlights begin; it's all a mystery.

MamaKarrot
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't really.  I don't like depending on others to keep me on track.  IMO it's not fair to them.  This group and my MFP alone keep me on track.  Having to come here and tell everyone about my awful dinner is reason enough not to eat it in the first place, lol.

myhandsomelove
by Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:10 PM
No I don't have one, it wouldn't be a bad idea to get one tho.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vogtmom
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:31 PM
No I don't have one. I think it would really help me in my struggles.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
chrisnjoesmom
by Adrienne on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:32 PM

My dad was but he passed away.

mayzell
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:54 PM

I am pretty good about not over doing it.. i hate the to full feeling!

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 3:57 PM
Cafe mom wEight loss group is mine lol. I don't have anyone IRL. I should but I don't really have many friends
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)