Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health
I had a baby a lil over a month ago and I I lost enough weight to wear jeans I could where in middle school(I'm 22 to give u an idea how long ago that was) I want to flatten my tummy and keep the weight off...can anyone tell me what will work best?? Thanks ladies!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:13 PM
Replies (11-15):
Leanin.on.faith
by Charla on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:17 PM
1 mom liked this
I don't have a set time just wanna loose it and keep I off

Quoting Advogirlbaker:

how fast do you want to lose it?

Advogirlbaker
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:19 PM

Im new to this so i hope im commenting in he spot. Advocare is premier health and wellness company offering world-class energy, weight-loss, nutrition, and sports performance products. I love all the things they have because they work. You dont have to take my word for theres alot of you tube videos of peoples before and afters.

Leanin.on.faith
by Charla on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:24 PM
How do I find out more about it

Quoting Advogirlbaker:

Im new to this so i hope im commenting in he spot. Advocare is premier health and wellness company offering world-class energy, weight-loss, nutrition, and sports performance products. I love all the things they have because they work. You dont have to take my word for theres alot of you tube videos of peoples before and afters.

musicpisces
by Suzanne on Dec. 13, 2012 at 3:02 PM

That seems like an unhealthy amount of weight loss in such a short time.  JMO.  Rapid=temporary.  Be careful, mama.

Quoting Advogirlbaker:

I used Advocare products and lost 20lbs in only 24 days and i feel great.

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Advogirlbaker
by on Dec. 14, 2012 at 2:24 PM

It does sound like a lot when you just put out there like that but how it works makes it more understandble.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)