Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

What to do?!?!

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:13 PM
  • 15 Replies
I had a baby a lil over a month ago and I I lost enough weight to wear jeans I could where in middle school(I'm 22 to give u an idea how long ago that was) I want to flatten my tummy and keep the weight off...can anyone tell me what will work best?? Thanks ladies!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
N_maricle
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:47 PM

I can't rave enough about Pilates. I used to consider myself an apple, and I swear its literally changed that! The key is that is strengthens your abs and your back (they call it your core). The added bonus is that once your lowere back is stronger, you will naturally have better posture, and the booty looks better (dont know how to explain this other than it pops instead of looking flat lol)I have a routine that only takes about 10-15 mins that I do 4-5 times a week. Google Pilates abdominal routine, or Pilates ab series, etc. there are some great videos on YouTube.

Leanin.on.faith
by Charla on Dec. 12, 2012 at 4:54 PM
Ok I'll look into thanks

Quoting N_maricle:

I can't rave enough about Pilates. I used to consider myself an apple, and I swear its literally changed that! The key is that is strengthens your abs and your back (they call it your core). The added bonus is that once your lowere back is stronger, you will naturally have better posture, and the booty looks better (dont know how to explain this other than it pops instead of looking flat lol)I have a routine that only takes about 10-15 mins that I do 4-5 times a week. Google Pilates abdominal routine, or Pilates ab series, etc. there are some great videos on YouTube.

nlonnon
by Tasha on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:39 PM
Abs (yummy) are made in the kitchen. Keep up clean eating g and work on core exercises. Good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leanin.on.faith
by Charla on Dec. 12, 2012 at 5:47 PM
Thank u

Quoting nlonnon:

Abs (yummy) are made in the kitchen. Keep up clean eating g and work on core exercises. Good luck.
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:13 PM

I agree with Tasha- it's primarily about what/how you eat.  You can click here to read about eating clean.

Suzanne

"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now."

Leanin.on.faith
by Charla on Dec. 12, 2012 at 7:47 PM
Thanks!

Quoting musicpisces:

I agree with Tasha- it's primarily about what/how you eat.  You can click here to read about eating clean.

Leanin.on.faith
by Charla on Dec. 13, 2012 at 1:01 PM
Bump!!
Advogirlbaker
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 1:57 PM

I used Advocare products and lost 20lbs in only 24 days and i feel great.

Leanin.on.faith
by Charla on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:02 PM
What's advocare

Quoting Advogirlbaker:

I used Advocare products and lost 20lbs in only 24 days and i feel great.

Advogirlbaker
by on Dec. 13, 2012 at 2:15 PM

how fast do you want to lose it?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)