Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health
2012 was just an awful year. Absolutely horrible. If it could have gone wrong it did. And then some.
I never think of the new year as a fresh start but suddenly I find myself seeing 2013 as a year of new chances.
This is the year I finish school, get a job, move on from a bad marriage. I also have a very busy race schedule. I worked out the kinks in my paleo eating, I feel confident at crossfit, I have les mills at home. Im a different person when it comes to anxiety. Maybe last year had to be dreadful so this one could be good.
My goals for the year are to stick to the long term things I love and avoid the impulsive stupid stuff I love more. To improve my race pace and to try stuff im afraid of at least once. Id also like to have a job by the end of next year.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 9:04 AM
Replies (171-180):
Hunnybadgerkins
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:01 AM
Yay! Glad you did it. I love YouTube for free workouts when im bored. I was surprised to see all the chatarungas in yoga meltdown though. Definitely challenging!

Quoting jendawn1:

Oh I wanted to tell you I tried the jillain micheals yoga melt down on you tube! It was awesome. I did it right after my cardio so I only got ten mins in but that ten mins kick my behind lol thanks for the idea!
Hunnybadgerkins
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:03 AM
I slept in. Its 7am :)
Im going to drink my coffee, eat my eggs and oatmeal (oooo not paleo) and then head to boxing! Soooo excited.
Hunnybadgerkins
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:39 AM
Starting a 4 week cutting diet. Don't worry its all whole foods and plenty of calories lol
Lesgerm
by Leslie on Jan. 26, 2013 at 7:55 AM
What's a cutting diet?

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Starting a 4 week cutting diet. Don't worry its all whole foods and plenty of calories lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hunnybadgerkins
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:24 AM
Its to help me lean out. Its lower cal and carb than id normally eat but still supports grueling workouts.
Its something fitness models do.

Quoting Lesgerm:

What's a cutting diet?

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Hunnybadgerkins
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:03 PM
Whhhhooooo doing an ultra on april 28th :) training for that starts tonight. Fun!
MrsJoe125
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:08 PM
ARE U KIDDING? ????????
I'm TRYING to look like that! !!!!!!!!

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Here is where I am now. Ugh.

Hunnybadgerkins
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:17 PM
I only say ugh because I want to see all of my abs and its difficult. ... like harder then losing all 89lbs.

Quoting MrsJoe125:

ARE U KIDDING? ????????

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

MrsJoe125
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:31 PM
What 89 lbs? You'd be effectively nonexistent if you lost that much; I would be and I'm MUCH bigger than you. lol

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

I only say ugh because I want to see all of my abs and its difficult. ... like harder then losing all 89lbs.

Quoting MrsJoe125:

ARE U KIDDING? ????????

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Hunnybadgerkins
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:40 PM
I lost 89lbs.

Quoting MrsJoe125:

What 89 lbs? You'd be effectively nonexistent if you lost that much; I would be and I'm MUCH bigger than you. lol

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Quoting MrsJoe125:

ARE U KIDDING? ????????

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN