Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health
2012 was just an awful year. Absolutely horrible. If it could have gone wrong it did. And then some.
I never think of the new year as a fresh start but suddenly I find myself seeing 2013 as a year of new chances.
This is the year I finish school, get a job, move on from a bad marriage. I also have a very busy race schedule. I worked out the kinks in my paleo eating, I feel confident at crossfit, I have les mills at home. Im a different person when it comes to anxiety. Maybe last year had to be dreadful so this one could be good.
My goals for the year are to stick to the long term things I love and avoid the impulsive stupid stuff I love more. To improve my race pace and to try stuff im afraid of at least once. Id also like to have a job by the end of next year.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 9:04 AM
Replies (181-190):
Hunnybadgerkins
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:44 PM
Im just with a new trainer. I've been boxing about 2 1/2 years. I run almost everyday, im just following a structured program now. My workouts aren't changing im just getting organized.
Hunnybadgerkins
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:56 PM
So im rethinking cutting if im going to be increasing my mileage. It doesn't really start going up much for a few weeks though so I will gauge it on my energy.
MrsJoe125
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:16 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I have lost about 30-40 over the past five years; I don't know exactly because my scale was messed up (consistant, but not accurate).  Anyway, I REALLY want to get below 130.  I haven't been able to stay below 130 for an length of time since my second child was born.  I'm hoping that avoiding processed foods and animal products will help me get down there and stay down there.  I'm also walking pretty much everyday with dh.  Right now, our focus is getting ds to sleep in his bed on his own (w/out me).  So, I've been really tired; I got three hours of sleep last night.

I get chatty when I'm tired.  Sorry.  <blush>

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

I lost 89lbs.

Quoting MrsJoe125:

What 89 lbs? You'd be effectively nonexistent if you lost that much; I would be and I'm MUCH bigger than you. lol

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

I only say ugh because I want to see all of my abs and its difficult. ... like harder then losing all 89lbs.

Quoting MrsJoe125:

ARE U KIDDING? ????????

I'm TRYING to look like that! !!!!!!!!

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Here is where I am now. Ugh.

Hunnybadgerkins
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:25 PM
Lol I get chatty.... always! So sorry you got so little sleep :(
I had trouble right around 130 also. I took spinning classes and broke through the plateau. That was 4 years ago, i had no muscle back then and I got back down under 110. Now I ignore the scale for the most part (guess I will have to pay attention to it for competition now) and im in the upper 120s and I wear the same pants I did when I was undee 110.
Shake it up and you will get there!

Quoting MrsJoe125:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I have lost about 30-40 over the past five years; I don't know exactly because my scale was messed up (consistant, but not accurate).  Anyway, I REALLY want to get below 130.  I haven't been able to stay below 130 for an length of time since my second child was born.  I'm hoping that avoiding processed foods and animal products will help me get down there and stay down there.  I'm also walking pretty much everyday with dh.  Right now, our focus is getting ds to sleep in his bed on his own (w/out me).  So, I've been really tired; I got three hours of sleep last night.

I get chatty when I'm tired.  Sorry.  <blush>

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

I lost 89lbs.

Quoting MrsJoe125:

What 89 lbs? You'd be effectively nonexistent if you lost that much; I would be and I'm MUCH bigger than you. lol

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

I only say ugh because I want to see all of my abs and its difficult. ... like harder then losing all 89lbs.

Quoting MrsJoe125:

ARE U KIDDING? ????????

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

MrsJoe125
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:35 PM

Thanks for the encouragement.

I think that once I get things straightened out with ds's sleep and I get back to walking every evening, with my new eating habit, that should get me below 130.  I prefer to ignore the scale too.  I think I will once I hit that goal (125-ish).  I was 95 when I got married, 100 a month later when I got pregnant, 145 at delivery, got down to 110, got pregnant again and was 155 at delivery, 130 at my 6-wk checkup, and I mostly have been ever since (other than 2.5 more pregnancies and general depression + migraines; I used food to try to feel better and ate my way up to about 175).

Bedtime.  Chat ya up tomorrow. :-)

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Lol I get chatty.... always! So sorry you got so little sleep :(
I had trouble right around 130 also. I took spinning classes and broke through the plateau. That was 4 years ago, i had no muscle back then and I got back down under 110. Now I ignore the scale for the most part (guess I will have to pay attention to it for competition now) and im in the upper 120s and I wear the same pants I did when I was undee 110.
Shake it up and you will get there!

Quoting MrsJoe125:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I get chatty when I'm tired.  Sorry. 

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

I lost 89lbs.

Quoting MrsJoe125:

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Quoting MrsJoe125:

ARE U KIDDING? ????????

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

Hunnybadgerkins
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:48 AM

Hunnybadgerkins

Hunnybadgerkins

Hunnybadgerkins
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:49 AM

Hunnybadgerkins
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:49 AM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN