Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2012 was just an awful year. Absolutely horrible. If it could have gone wrong it did. And then some.
I never think of the new year as a fresh start but suddenly I find myself seeing 2013 as a year of new chances.
This is the year I finish school, get a job, move on from a bad marriage. I also have a very busy race schedule. I worked out the kinks in my paleo eating, I feel confident at crossfit, I have les mills at home. Im a different person when it comes to anxiety. Maybe last year had to be dreadful so this one could be good.
My goals for the year are to stick to the long term things I love and avoid the impulsive stupid stuff I love more. To improve my race pace and to try stuff im afraid of at least once. Id also like to have a job by the end of next year.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 9:04 AM
Replies (201-210):
MdMom289
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:42 AM

I'm the total opposite. I don't like meat at all. I would be totally fine only eating it 1-2 times a month, but I feel like it's the only way I can eat and not gain a lot of weight. When my carbs are too high, I gain weight. Making meat the main part of my meals helps with the weight a lot. I gain weight VERY easy. I always say to my husband I can smell pizza and instantly gain a pound. lol Sometimes it really feels like that.

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

I should clarify. I didn't eat animal products only because of factory farming, not because I don't like meat or it made me sick.I buy my meat at a local farm now so I don't feel bad about it.

Quoting MdMom289:

Hey Kat just wondering when did you start eating meat? The last time we talked you were vegan. Do you feel better eating this way?

Hunnybadgerkins
by Kat on Jan. 28, 2013 at 10:57 AM
I feel the same way. I feel like our height is a disadvantage lol and I have a few inches on you!

Quoting MdMom289:

I'm the total opposite. I don't like meat at all. I would be totally fine only eating it 1-2 times a month, but I feel like it's the only way I can eat and not gain a lot of weight. When my carbs are too high, I gain weight. Making meat the main part of my meals helps with the weight a lot. I gain weight VERY easy. I always say to my husband I can smell pizza and instantly gain a pound. lol Sometimes it really feels like that.

Quoting Hunnybadgerkins:

I should clarify. I didn't eat animal products only because of factory farming, not because I don't like meat or it made me sick.I buy my meat at a local farm now so I don't feel bad about it.

Quoting MdMom289:

Hey Kat just wondering when did you start eating meat? The last time we talked you were vegan. Do you feel better eating this way?

Hunnybadgerkins
by Kat on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:08 PM

Hunnybadgerkins
by Kat on Jan. 28, 2013 at 2:37 PM

Homemade ranch.... haha and dubliner... clearly AF is on her way!
Hunnybadgerkins
by Kat on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Oo its dark. Sorry. Its rice, beans, chicken, lettuce and salsa. Thanl goodness today is high carb or id be crying right now.
Hunnybadgerkins
by Kat on Jan. 28, 2013 at 8:38 PM
Fug. I am just so cravalicious tonight. Stupid AF.
Pre AF is always far worse than during. This is the hard week. Im not giving in though. I just worked out an extra 35 minutes and im already in bed. Screw snacking.
I have to admit its harder to see my abs then it ever was to lose the weight. Its such a battle. I know why it is, getting your bf% that low is the issue but seriously this is bad!
However it will happen. I didn't come this far to fail. I have the tiniest bit left. To the world its microscopic. To me it is a mountain. Not in a body dysmorphic way, in a " I know how challenging even so little can be to get rid of" kind of way.
Tomorrow is a rough workout and a higher carb day. Wednesday and Thursday are low and hopefully I can handle them!
Hunnybadgerkins
by Kat on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:35 AM
Last night was so hard. But here I am, I made it through and im here to fight another day.
Im so happy I didn't give in. My pooch is almost gone. I can't believe how flat it looks.
Today I will be careful about every bite I eat. Its a higher carb day and im grateful so I have to watch what im eating.
Todays WOD is KBs. So im going to run, box and do the WOD with yoga after.
Boxing is just practicing in front of the mirror with weighted gloves. My run is 4 miles of hills with my weight. The kbs are my favorite so thats a treat.
Hunnybadgerkins
by Kat on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Its just skin steven
Hunnybadgerkins
by Kat on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Yeah! Everything but boxing is done :)
Hunnybadgerkins
by Kat on Jan. 29, 2013 at 12:42 PM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)