Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health
2012 was just an awful year. Absolutely horrible. If it could have gone wrong it did. And then some.
I never think of the new year as a fresh start but suddenly I find myself seeing 2013 as a year of new chances.
This is the year I finish school, get a job, move on from a bad marriage. I also have a very busy race schedule. I worked out the kinks in my paleo eating, I feel confident at crossfit, I have les mills at home. Im a different person when it comes to anxiety. Maybe last year had to be dreadful so this one could be good.
My goals for the year are to stick to the long term things I love and avoid the impulsive stupid stuff I love more. To improve my race pace and to try stuff im afraid of at least once. Id also like to have a job by the end of next year.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 30, 2012 at 9:04 AM
Replies (211-220):
Hunnybadgerkins
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:13 PM
Tomorrow's plan.
1000 Burpees. That's 83 an hour (roughly) for 12 hours but I plan on getting them done muuuuuch faster.
I want to do my boxing drills and pilates.
Im ready to take on my low carb days :)
Hunnybadgerkins
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 7:51 AM

Soni really am going to take an abs pic everyday because I keeps me from eating anything I shouldnt. I can tell if I eat something bad by the bloat. So far the last two daya have been great. The month of January wasn't bad at all but now its the week before AF and this is when self control counts the most for me.

Now I've got to finish my coffee and get cracking on those burpees!
Lesgerm
by Leslie on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:09 AM
I get really bloated very easily too. I hate it!
You're looking great!! Good luck with the burpees...they are my least favorite exercise!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Xfitmom
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:37 AM

Good luck!  I have all the confidence in you that it will be an amazing year. You have to have those shitty years to grow, learn and appreciate the awesome one. If you ever need support i'm happy to help. My bad year was 2011-2012. Bad marriage, single motherhood, morbidly obese...oh yeah. It was an uphill struggle. You can do it!

Hunnybadgerkins
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you :) I hate to complain but sometimes ya just need to vent you know? I have a lot of confidence in t his year. January was a fantastic month. Im glad you are doing well :)

Quoting Xfitmom:

Good luck!  I have all the confidence in you that it will be an amazing year. You have to have those shitty years to grow, learn and appreciate the awesome one. If you ever need support i'm happy to help. My bad year was 2011-2012. Bad marriage, single motherhood, morbidly obese...oh yeah. It was an uphill struggle. You can do it!

Hunnybadgerkins
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:41 AM
I've convinced myself that I loooove them

Quoting Lesgerm:

I get really bloated very easily too. I hate it!

You're looking great!! Good luck with the burpees...they are my least favorite exercise!!!!
Hunnybadgerkins
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Did the burpees. Whooo. Sweatastic!
Did an hour of Pilates too. Im done with real workouts today.

I have to shadow box and work on my placement and movement still but after the kids go to bed.

The weather is now extra disgusting with rain, humidity, flood ans wind advisories... im glad we got out this morning.

I added another race to my schedule. June 9th, the ODDessey run in philly.

So far so good on my low carb day. No major cravings yet.
Lesgerm
by Leslie on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:10 PM
How many carbs do you aim for on your low days?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hunnybadgerkins
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 3:13 PM
Well under 50g. They come from veggies and cottage cheese.
I know some people would say that's not healthy but I eat plenty on high carb days and if you want to see your abs its part of the battle.

Quoting Lesgerm:

How many carbs do you aim for on your low days?
Hunnybadgerkins
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:23 PM
Omg im such an idiot! Its Wednesday! I have boxing! Lol didn't realizee till the babysitter showed up
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)