Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Christy's weight loss journal

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:10 PM
  • 6 Replies

Hey everybody!!! My name is Christy and I am new to Cafe Mom.  I have made a new years resolution to lose weight and keep it off this year so I am making this weight loss journal to keep myself accountable for my weight loss.  I hope by posting my weight and what I am doing to lose weight will keep me motivated. I am looking forward to all my Cafe Mom friends motivation and keeping me on track.  I hope that maybe I can help motivate everyone else as well!!!  I am 28 years old, 5'4", 230 lbs. I want to get down to 130 lbs by the end of 2013!!! I am going to start counting my calories and exercising at least 3 days a week.  I have been in nursing school for the last two years and graduated in December.  I will soon start working so hopefully that will help me lose weight as well.

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ambermario4ever
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:27 PM

Good luck you can do it.

Hunnybadgerkins
by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:29 PM
You got this!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Jan. 1, 2013 at 5:37 PM
Welcome, Christy! You can do this!
Congratulations on surviving nursing school! I just made it through my first semester of my BSN program.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sunshine-27
by Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:49 PM

Hello Christy. That is a big goal! Good luck! I want to lose about 80 lbs by Oct so we are trying to lose about the same each month. lol We can cheer each other on!

christyb2
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:00 PM

Thanks everyone for your encouraging words!!! I really appreciate it!! I have lost 5 pounds this week and I am just starting...I have been counting my calories and drinking lots of water.  I havent started exercising yet but plan to start next Monday so hopefully I will have more pounds lost on my next post!!!

christyb2
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 1:01 PM

Thank you so much!! Yes we will definately keep each other motivated!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)