Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need food ideas please!

Posted by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:52 PM
  • 4 Replies

I start my diet next week!  I want to know if anyone can please give me a menu plan well an idea of what you are eating for Breakfast,Lunch&Dinner .   I really need some ideas.  Do you make your food apart from your family?

by on Jan. 1, 2013 at 10:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
musicpisces
by Suzanne on Jan. 1, 2013 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Why next week? Start now!
My family eats what I make. That's the only option. Only healthy foods in my house. Rarely do you find sugary snacks here, or calorie-laden dinners.
Check out cleaneatingmag.com for some cool meal plans!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MissTacoBell
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:12 AM
My favorite line from childhood:

Me: "mom what's for dinner?"

Mom: "whatever I make."

Quoting musicpisces:

Why next week? Start now!

My family eats what I make. That's the only option. Only healthy foods in my house. Rarely do you find sugary snacks here, or calorie-laden dinners.

Check out cleaneatingmag.com for some cool meal plans!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Stefanie83
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:18 AM

I very rarely fix food separate from what my kids and husband are eating.  here is a journal I  made for the stuff I usually eat.  good luck!!!

eema.gray
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:20 AM

We work as a family, we eat as a family.  The children have never gotten special meals; neither I nor my husband get special meals.  I do, however, play with composition of meals based on quality of sleep, behavior, and other markers I can easily observe.

Today, we're having scrambled eggs and pickled veg (when I say pickled veg, I actually mean vegetables home cured in brine, like saurkraut).  Lunch is all beef sausages and sauted yellow beans.  Dinner is soup with ground elk and veggies.  Trying to keep things low-ish carb due to some indulgences my children had last weekend that have wrecked their appetites and sleep for a couple days now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)