Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Year Weight Loss Challenge Day 1: Which Plan Are You Following?

Welcome to Day 1 of the New Year Weight Loss Challenge!

The key to any weight loss plan is to eat less and move more!

Are you following a specific weight loss program?  If so, which one?
Has it worked for you in the past?
If you're following your own plan, what will you do?
What will you be doing to eat less and move more?

Share you weight loss tips!

**Here is a link to some of the best ranked diet plans:
Best overall diets ranked

happy new year One member who signs up for our New Year Weight Loss Challenge and replies to 15 of the daily posts will be chosen at random to WIN a $25 gift card!

Click here to sign up:
Sign up for the New Year Weight Loss Challenge!! Win a $25 gift card and bonus prizes, too!

Join us in the  Healthy Weight Loss group

by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 8:37 AM
Replies (51-60):
Lolaunscripted
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:05 AM
I'm doing 30 Day Shred, I've done it before and I really like it. No specific diet plan just plan on eating cleaner and cutting out soda and sugar.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrspena
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:05 AM
I am starting to use less meat more vegies with the family meals, cut out soda. Actually using the gym in our apts (one of the main reasons we moved here).
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Beauty91805
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:05 AM
1 mom liked this
You can do it!!! If you ever need support I am here!!!! :-)

Quoting madmueller:

Must start today!

Going to have my coffee to kick start my day..I know, it's not a great start, but it's my little indulgence.

I am going to the store to get all my weekly goods for my healthy new start - veggies, fruit,chicken and healthy snacks. I know I can do this, hopefully dear husband stays on it with me - otherwise I am counting on my NEW CM buddies to get me thru this!! 

Hip Hip Horray!!

mom2dane07
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:06 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm just going to really watch what I eat and kick up my exercise I've lost 20lbs so now I need to keep it off and tone up!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessicaaris
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:07 AM

I have no idea lol. I am trying to add less processed foods to my diet and cut out the junk food and soda. My sister is in the Air Force so I am going to ask her to help me come up with a good work out plan. I only have about 45 minutes or so to exercise.

kjbennett26
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:07 AM
Eating healthier and smaller portions, using my elliptical for 90 min a day and getting out more... Not more couch potato
hunting_chick85
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:08 AM

I'm just really cutting back what I eat and cutting out pop. I am starting to get into exercising and moving more which is my main problem.

jdkj5699
by Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:08 AM
Weight Watchers I have lost 64 lbs on it and will do cardio kickboxing
trilliandent42
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:08 AM

I got my hubby on board to join the gym, and eat healthy, hooray!  It is always easier with company.  I am eating healthier foods, which makes you eat less, since you don't just get empty calories.  I am doing cardio in the morning 4-5 days a week, and lifting in the evening 3 days a week.  I love exercising, but hate dieting, so this works well.

tamullen607
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:09 AM

I'm doing my own thing. I'm drinking lots of water, not snacking on sweets, and generally trying to eat well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)