Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

**Here is the link to the new buddy post:**
Looking for a Weight Loss Buddy - Spring/Summer 2013?

Post here if you're looking for a weight loss/accountability partner to help you lose weight and stay motivated!

Whether you're looking to lose 10 pounds or 200, this group is filled with other moms who can support you while you get in shape!

Reach out to the other moms who have replied to this post and ask them to be your weight loss buddy!

Good luck!!

treadmillHere is the link to the new buddy post:
Looking for a Weight Loss Buddy - Spring/Summer 2013?

Join us in the  Healthy Weight Loss group

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:47 PM
Replies (331-340):
celestenmiller
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 4:20 AM
I have alot to lose in the long run but I'm going to start with 20 lbs as my short term goal... I just don't know where to start. HELP!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Jazzy2010
by Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 1:40 AM
I am looking for a buddy. I'm 30 have about 80-100 pounds to lose. I currently workout 3-5 times a week and am 100% committed to getting fit and healthy.
mering88
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 1:51 AM
I need to lose a total of 40+ but starting off with just 15. Would like to have a buddy. I lose interest fast and need motivation to help me focused.
UnveilB3
by on Apr. 22, 2013 at 7:16 AM

I want to lose 30 lbs... Lets do it.. But I think we should do some type of reward for ourselves.. Maybe go out and buy a sexy dress and we meet somewhere to celebrate and dance our butts off..  Or we buy a bikini and post after pictures, I guess that's more doable, since we are all from different parts of the world. Any ideas?

jordynnsmommy10
by Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:44 AM
Quoting youllneverknow:

I'm looking to loose the same amount as you
jordynnsmommy10
by Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 8:49 AM
Still looking for a weightloss buddy looking to loose 50+ but would like to start by making short term goals I'm 23 with a two year old and I love in Texas with my fiancé and wod love to loose weight for me and as well for him. I also wanna boost my self conscious about my self. I love to text that would be great and I just started using my fitness pal app ony phone also I want some one who's gonna stay on my tail an ill do the same. Pm if interested
countrygirl06
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 8:18 PM

I would love to be buddies if you haven't found one yet. I am the same age and height and would like to loose about the same and I'm not really concerned on how fast I loose it, let me know !

Quoting SAHMto_2:

I'd like a buddy with similar goals. I'm 31, 5'6" and I need to drop around 30lbs this year. I am hypothyroid and it slows me down so my 30lbs in a year is slower than what it would take most people. I prefer email, texts add up quickly.

madmac69
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 11:11 AM
I am a 40 yr old stay at home mom of two grown up children. I am 5" 7" and weigh 209 lbs. I would like to get down to 154 lbs. I've lost 31 lbs over 3 months, and maintained for 7 months but I've put 4 lbs back on in the last month.
I need a motivational buddy who wants to lose around 50 lbs. We can encourage each other to go for daily walks or jogs, to exercise through out the week and eat sensibly. Obviously it would have to be done through Cafemom, as we are all from different countries.
God willing my DD graduation is in 2 months and 3 weeks time and I would LOVE it if I could lose another 28 lbs for it.
gardina4
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 2:37 PM

i would also like a workout buddy.or accountability partner.

i want to loose about 50 pounds. ive lost, 16 so far. im doing jogging and trbo fire right now.

newmom218
by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:24 AM

I am trying to lose 10 pounds and get some definition from toning.

Any partners out there to support eachother on this journey?!?!?

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN