Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

**Here is the link to the new buddy post:**
Looking for a Weight Loss Buddy - Spring/Summer 2013?

Post here if you're looking for a weight loss/accountability partner to help you lose weight and stay motivated!

Whether you're looking to lose 10 pounds or 200, this group is filled with other moms who can support you while you get in shape!

Reach out to the other moms who have replied to this post and ask them to be your weight loss buddy!

Good luck!!

treadmillHere is the link to the new buddy post:
Looking for a Weight Loss Buddy - Spring/Summer 2013?

Join us in the  Healthy Weight Loss group

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 3:47 PM
Replies (271-280):
KellBell0820
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 2:56 PM
With a few changes (I live in TN, have a 6 year old daughter) you just described me. I love reeses, like no other. It's hard to have the motivation to work out after working all day and taking care of the kiddo. I understand. I have a little motivation, maybe it can rub off

Quoting kitcal78:

I need to loss 40-50lbs.  My motivation is non-existent.  I'm a working, single mom one son.  He will be one in two weeks.  I have serious addiction to junk food.  Mostly reese's p.b. cups. I want to be fit and healthy for me and my baby boy. I live in Essex County, NJ.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
TraceFace
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:47 PM

I need some buddies!  I'm 40 with school aged kids, and looking to lose 15 lbs.  Also just started training for my first half marathon.  So, how do we do this?  Just reach out to moms with similar goals? Sorry, there are already 272 replies and I don't have time to read them all :)

KellBell0820
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:40 AM
Hey, I'm 26 and need to lose about 80 if you still need a buddy. I used to live in upstate New York, by Ft. Drum but now I'm in TN.

Quoting Corsette1008:

Ok..... I'm 27... Stay at home mom of three.. And I need to lose 100lbs :-/ I have started the C25K program twice now and I didn't stay committed.... I would really like to run on the Color Run this year if anyone is interested :) (and I live in NY.... Not NYC, upstate NY)

childofGod995
by Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 2:15 PM

I am looking to lose 30 pounds and would love to have a weight loss partner.

D.Tetz
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 5:02 PM

I'm looking to lose 20 more possibly but mainly need to focus on toning and working out

BaBeezandMe
by Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 5:50 PM

Quoting AFleming22710:

I am looking to lose about 120lbs, and could definitely use that extra support. Let me know if you're interested in being my buddy! :)

me too!!  Buddies????

BaBeezandMe
by Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 5:52 PM

Quoting tryingfor2013:

I am looking for a weight loss buddy. I am 27 and am looking to lose about 100 lbs over all. If anyone is interested in joining my journey pm me!

I'm 45 and need to lose about 110 more!  Buddies??

BaBeezandMe
by Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 5:54 PM

Quoting sunshinekay:

Im looking for a partner. 23 mom of two and avid couponer. Need to lose 160 pounds

We can do it together.  I lost 18.6 and have about 110 more to go.

momof1want1mor
by Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:45 PM
I would love to lose 60 but 30 would be a great start ;) what are you doing to lose weight? I am trying more fruits and vegetables more water and small portions. Ialso need to start working out. I have little to no motivation but I'm sure if I had a buddy I would get some :) hope to talk ssoon

Quoting childofGod995:

I am looking to lose 30 pounds and would love to have a weight loss partner.

momof1want1mor
by Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:46 PM
Does anyone live in phx looking for a work out partner?

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)