Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

My bathroom scales died Whaaaa.

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:14 PM
  • 3 Replies

My bathroom scales under my bathroom sink died when the pipeline broke in my apt. under my sink. Thank goodness I live on the bottom floor. My bathroom scales got waterlogged and now I need to go buy a new one. Whaaaa!! I guess I should have wrapped it up in a ton of bubble wrap or something. I wasn't very  good about weighing myself anyway. I am now in debt above my eyeballs and I still need to buy a new one. I did buy a 3 lb. weight, and will probably buy another one eventually, and start exercising on my new yoga mat. I have the Red Exercise Chair (You may know what it is.) I subscribed earlier to Fitness magazine and took out all of the exercise notes and combined them from each of the magazines I received. It's really hard for me to get up and down off of the floor. I can't do full sit ups because I had surgery on my back as a youngster. My phs. ed. teacher must not have believed me. I learned how to do a different exercise to help me though to do about the same thing that should help me. Lie on my back and suck in my gut and lift my feet in the air not too far from the floor and do scissor cuts with my legs. It's supposed to help tighten the abs. My upper gut is huge and I have that awful tire around my middle. I want get another scale. I want to use my daughters gym equipment too. I have a video that goes with my exercise chair too. I probably should have my Dr. suggest exercises I can and should do. I have osteo athritis in my neck, and sciatica. So heavy lifting even taking out trash bags of cat littler is stressful. I take other meds. too. Now I have  a reaction to them called tardive. My hands shake uncontrollably. I gotta go, my neighbor wants me over. Bye. ~ From, momknowsbest690.

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Stefanie83
by Ruby Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:39 PM
Welcome to the group
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 2, 2013 at 6:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome! You can measure your progress with other ways than the scale:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momsknowbest690
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:04 PM

Thanks I'll try to remember that. I have bought some clothing, and to be honest I don't want to buy more maybe just take up the ones I have I guess if I do start shedding lbs. I was told that I looked like I have lost some weight by my friend. Maybe I did sometime, anyway I think I went down a dress size. From, momsknowbest690.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN