Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health

so overwhelmed! not sure i can do it.

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:48 PM
  • 4 Replies

i guess i am asking you guys for some inspiration or encouragement. i am not at my heaviest but i am slowly gaining back the 30 i lost. i still have 150 more to lose. but my life is so hard i am having trouble eating right. i was all revved up to start jan 1st but its not going well. i have 2 boys with autism. one of them has severe autism. and i have a daughter that is developmentally delayed. and i have uncontrollable seizures. any where from 2-10 a week. so i am always exhausted. dh goes to work when the kids get home from school. plus i babysit 2 boys in the evenings. so i have 5 kids by myself in the evenings. i am just so overwhelmed and tired. i just dont know what to do anymore. i feel like there is no way i can lose the weight. and then i feel like i am letting myself down

by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 9:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
nlonnon
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Hugs! First take a deep breath. Weight loss is 80% diet and 20% exercise. Therefore, look at what you are eating first. Make changes there...add fruits /veggies/lean proteins. Know your BMR and track your food. Then when you can add in exercise. My son has a sensory disorder, I know I have to get and stay healthy to keep up with him!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Burke11
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:55 PM
Just focus on your eating habits and make small changes at 1st. Say each week you add a new change. My 1st step would to make sure I am drinking a big glass of water before every meal to help me fill up faster and to make sure I am drinking enough.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hopeym23
by on Jan. 2, 2013 at 10:56 PM

Wow you have a lot on your plate. Is there any areas you can scale back a bit?

jendawn1
by Ruby Member on Jan. 2, 2013 at 11:07 PM
Start small. Baby steps. Focus on your eating and water intake. Gl momma. Hugs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN