Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health
I am the mother of a one-year-old daughter, and two dogs, and a husband. I work third shift delivering newspapers, second as a retail cashier and I'm enrolled in part time cosmetology school. I had finally gotten down to two hundred pounds and size twelve jeans when that plus sign appeared on my at hope pregnancy test. I jumped to two-hundred-thirty pounds by September when we had herand list that weight with her. After that my body ballooned out if control, leading me trapped in this two-hundred-sixty pound body that is in size eighteen/twenty pants, that are tight up to and saggy on the legs. I don't like me in the slightest,I have no will power and my emotions get the better of me.I have no support, and no one to talk to.plus we live with my husband's family, so there is no room for anything. I lack money for the gum or fancy DVDs, and worst of all,I lack peer support. I'm alone....and no one hears not understands what I'm going through. My access to anything us limited.... I hope I can drop to a size right by new years...

January 3
Managed through the day with no pop, but had a frappuccino.... And several almond dark chocolate.... Did a little but of walking through the store where we had fried chicken and Jojo's. Came home to eat the leftover Mac and cheese from earlier today but ate clean carrots and had a 2:1 water/juice on the rocks.... Now I started up too late so I won't get much sleep....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 3, 2013 at 9:24 PM
Replies (11-11):
KimberlyNewsome
by on Jan. 5, 2013 at 3:31 AM
I have a weightloss support group on Facebook :) please join us. Www.facebook.com/groups/kimberlysskinnyfriends

We share motivation,recipes,friendship and exercise tips
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN