Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health
Anyone done zumba before? Did you love it? Did you see results? I just started the basics and luv it already! So much fun. Can't wait to do the next part.
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:51 AM
Replies (21-30):
Krystle21
by Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 11:58 AM
I have the discs, didn't see any results. Didn't stick with it too long, I got bored but it is fun
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
charlotsomtimes
by Gold Member on Jan. 5, 2013 at 12:12 PM

I do about 6 classes a week now- an hour each

I have lost 41 lbs  so far- but not necessarily because of the zumba- I also have been doing a pilates class and belly dance, as well as counting calories

Lesgerm
by Leslie on Jan. 5, 2013 at 12:47 PM
I love Zumba! I can't really say what my results have been though, as it's only part of what I do for exercise. Itsreally great cardio though, as long as you let loose and give it your all.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sunshinekay
by on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:23 PM
I would so love to buy zumba and do it from home because im just not ready for a gym. But oh how the price tag kills me
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sophiesmom07
by Bronze Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:25 PM

I do Zumba dvds and I love it!  So much fun and efective! 

N.Carter2001
by Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 10:32 PM

My boyfriend order it for me so I get to try Zumba out on the wii. Then if I like I want to buy it. I just got it today so I'm waiting for our 2boys to go to bed

mommadana
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:33 AM

I love Zumba.  I've done at the gym but I love doing it on the Kinect (Xbox360) as well.  I want to get the fitness pack with the shakers, but with or without it's a good workout if you remember to watch your form and suck in your tummy (you will feel it in your back and abs if you remember to hold your tummy in)  Enjoy!!

Dana    
a06z08mama
by Bronze Member on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:39 AM
I love the Zumba on the Wii. Kids enjoy doing it with me too. I need to get back in the habit of doing it again. I walk a lot at work. So to add this or anything else will just help like its suppose to... time to ZUMBA!!!
MISSYB01
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 10:41 AM

I do Zumba at our local YMCA. Love it!!!! We only do it twice a week, wish I could do it more! You have to eat healthy along with exercising to see results.

mommajenn4684
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 11:17 AM
I want to start zumba again. I loved zumba and lost a lot on it too!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)