Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weight Loss, Fitness & Health Weight Loss, Fitness & Health
Anyone done zumba before? Did you love it? Did you see results? I just started the basics and luv it already! So much fun. Can't wait to do the next part.
by on Jan. 4, 2013 at 9:51 AM
Replies (31-35):
oXMaMaOf3Xo
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:48 PM
Quoting mommadana:

I love Zumba. I've done at the gym but I love doing it on the Kinect (Xbox360) as well. I want to get the fitness pack with the shakers, but with or without it's a good workout if you remember to watch your form and suck in your tummy (you will feel it in your back and abs if you remember to hold your tummy in) Enjoy!!

Yea thats what i got. The fitness pack with the shakers. I have to get on a good eating plan though. Its hard for me....i have weaknesses :-(
blessed_mommy11
by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:56 PM
I do zumba twice a week an hr each session. My zumba instructor is so much fun I love it!! I have been doing it for a little over a year now, and with that and proper diet I have lost 68lbs in a year. I weighed 188.2 December of 2011and today I weigh 120. I feel great and am dang proud of myself. I still go occasionally I miss a class and I can tell when I do I have made it a part of my life and I am so glad I did!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
enchancea
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 12:05 AM

I've done it a few times at home. I'm not brave enough to do it at the gym, the classes are huge. But it was a lot of fun. I didn't do it long enough to get any results. I want to start it up again.

N.Carter2001
by Member on Jan. 8, 2013 at 12:26 AM

I played it on the wii. I heard it was a lot of fun but not for me. I could not keep up.

ariesmom20
by on Jan. 8, 2013 at 1:47 AM
I love it! I would do it at the YMCA 3 times a week
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)